How to disable auto deletion of threats.

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I’m on Patch A. Switched today to MR5. 

I have gone through all the settings and can’t find any option to disable auto deletion of detected threats. 

I’d like to regain control on what to remove and what to exclude. This feature was called “Perform recommended actions automatically” back in 21.3. It’s lost in 21.5.

• Solution

I’m on Patch A. Switched today to MR5. 

I have gone through all the settings and can’t find any option to disable auto deletion of detected threats. 

I’d like to regain control on what to remove and what to exclude. This feature was called “Perform recommended actions automatically” back in 21.3. It’s lost in 21.5.

Hello @drogon

Welcome back!

PC resource consumption → Perform recommended actions automatically

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

@Flood and Flood's wife

I didn’t see that there. I'm going to reinstall MR5 and find it.

Also, I see you everywhere on this forum. You should be made a honorary member or mod or something. THANKS a lot!

Hello @drogon

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for your kind words, however, our purpose is to help other Community members, & we’re not “everywhere”, we’re not allowed to post in any ‘foreign’ language section, unless we speak/write that language; we’re very happy being a garden variety Community member, it means we’re independent, not in bed with anyone, in our country there’s an affectionate saying, “keep the b*stards honest”😎

From what we can see the Community has enough Mods, who do a brilliant job &, it’s probably a really tough job that we would not enjoy. 

If you get stuck with more MR5 issues, please post images if you can, it will help all of us? 

Cheers!

Flood🐳+🐋

• The topic was locked