How reliable is KOTIP?

Just now, Berny said:

@Studynx

After a re-resumit you obtain an email reply.

Also, the verdict from the Malware Analist is 100% reliable.

Sadly I do not. I have twice submitted 2 separate samples thus far, and to this day, I haven't received a single response regarding either of them. I was logged into my Kaspersky account and gave the correct email address. How long does it usually take them to respond in any manner?

@Studynx

2 minutes ago, Studynx said:

How long does it usually take them to respond 

My personal experience is mostly a verdict after around 30/60 minutes , but in some cases the next day. Did you try to submit a ticket to Kaspersky Technical Support ?

31 minutes ago, Berny said:

@Studynx

My personal experience is mostly a verdict after around 30/60 minutes , but in some cases the next day. Did you try to submit a ticket to Kaspersky Technical Support ?

Regarding the samples or the lack of response by Malware Analyst? In both cases, no

Just now, Berny said:

@Studynx

Can you please specify ?

A 3rd party program that I want to run on my machines. I have tested it with VirusTotal, says it's clean. I have tested it with KOTIP, says it's clean. However I also want Malware Analyst to test it for me to be 100% sure but as noted above, I've consistently failed to receive any sort of response from Kaspersky Malware Analyst to my registered email address

3 hours ago, Berny said:

@Studynx

I would like to help you but without detailed information we are looking in the dark … 🤔

I do appreciate it but how can you help me? This is why I need Kaspersky MA but they won't respond which is the point of this thread