Having subscription for "Kaspersky Total Security" I think that this implies subscription for " Kaspersky Password Manager". Something has changed ?

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I had always bought  subscription  for "Kaspersky Total Security" and I always had premium subscription for " Kaspersky Password Manager" too.

My new subscription for "KTS" says "... 334 days remaining "  and I get message from "Kaspersky Password Manager"   "Go Premium" because you have the "free edition",  when I  believed I always had for ...334 days.

Has something changed?

Please let me know.

• Solution
18 hours ago, higgs123456 said:

I had always bought subscription for "Kaspersky Total Security", and I always had premium subscription for " Kaspersky Password Manager" too.

My new subscription for "KTS" says "... 334 days remaining " and I get message from "Kaspersky Password Manager"   "Go Premium" because you have the "free edition", when I believed I always had for ...334 days.

Has something changed? Please let me know.

Hello @higgs123456

Welcome back!

• Kaspersky Total Security does come with Kaspersky Password Manager Premium
  • IF the installed KPM software has not synchronized with (your) MyKaspersky account, it may not have picked up the new activation code.
  • Make sure you're signed into (your) KPM with the same email address that you sign into (your) MyKaspersky account. 
  • The activation code is linked to your My Kaspersky account. If your My Kaspersky account already has an activation code that is valid for Kaspersky Password Manager, the application recognizes this activation code and switches to the premium version when you connect to My Kaspersky with this account.

image.thumb.png.dd5aaf59bf341197fdedd527dcfd83bd.png

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resources:

Switch to the premium subscription

• Like 1