Got Hacked, Private/Business Phone, caused damage under investigation, call/text me

Hey,

I am a new User, but I am already unhappy. Although fully secured with Kaspersky, my Private Phone which is connected to my Jobs Servers (Michelin), was hacked. I found the case. I don't know what got hacked but found the worm, see picture. How can I ad it to the infected apps list? I don't have a Laptop with me, I am on a Business Trip. But I Have Time if needed I can travel wherever you say. How big the damage done is I have to find out with the IT from Michelin.

Thank You in advance, you can call/text/email me 24/7 another sleepless night, I thought I was pretty safe with Kaspersky. I am Sorry but I have no trust into Kaspersky anymore. I am ready to talk to Customer support. I am in Germany/Rheinland-Pfalz at the moment.

Screenshot_2023-07-29-23-30-35-07_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg

• 5 months later...

Disconnect from networks to prevent further access. Inform Michelin's IT immediately about the breach. Use installed security software to scan for threats. Change all passwords, including work-related accounts. Check and revoke unnecessary app permissions. Ensure your phone's OS and apps are up-to-date. Watch for unusual activities and report them. If necessary, perform a factory reset under IT guidance.

In the event of a security breach, take swift action to mitigate risks. Disconnect from networks to halt unauthorized access and promptly inform Michelin's IT department, adhering to their guidance throughout the process. Utilize security software to conduct a thorough scan, addressing any identified threats. Enhance account security by changing all passwords and implementing two-factor authentication where applicable. Review and revoke unnecessary app permissions to minimize potential vulnerabilities. Additionally, ensure devices are updated, monitor for any unusual activities, and, if advised by IT, perform a factory reset under their guidance to restore a secure state.