Google seach bar is allowing YouTube and other browsing even the tab is locked

MFT

Hi,

My child’s tab applications  are locked after the allowed time is elapsed. However still my child search for the videos on google search bard on mobile home screen and view all videos with any restriction. My child can do other browsing as well.

Unable to find any solution to block this access. Please provide me support to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Faheem

My child’s tab applications  are locked after the allowed time is elapsed. However still my child search for the videos on google search bard on mobile home screen and view all videos with any restriction. My child can do other browsing as well. Unable to find any solution to block this access. Please provide me support to resolve the issue.

Hello @MFT

Welcome back!

1. Install AppLock application from Google Play Store.
  2. Configure AppLock.
  3. Lock Google app (not Google browser), with AppLock.
  4. Lock AppLock with KSK. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

• 3 weeks later...

Mmmm, This you propose is a patch. The problem is not only with the google bar.

I have reported this problem many times and no one gives me a solution.  

When the device is locked the child can continue interacting through the notification bar. The child can continue receiving messages from WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. and he can reply to them from the bar itself

This occurs when the device is locked or when an application has reached the time limit. I have reported this problem over the years..

Hi Friend, 

Correct, even customer support not able to provide appropriate support. On this forum people are replying just to make their rating (I think). But no solution.

One of my device safe kids stopped working, even every thing was blocked for two day. Later it was operational again.

This you propose is a patch. 

The problem is not only with the google bar.

When the device is locked the child can continue interacting through the notification bar. The child can continue receiving messages from WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. and he can reply to them from the bar itself.

Hello @IgorCoque

Welcome!

1. No, not a patch; we gave a “workaround”, bc, Kaspersky Safe Kids cannot fulfill the function. 
  2. The workaround we gave works. 
  3. Have you implemented the workaround? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

This you propose is a patch. 

The problem is not only with the google bar.

When the device is locked the child can continue interacting through the notification bar. The child can continue receiving messages from WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. and he can reply to them from the bar itself.

Hello @IgorCoque

Welcome!

1. No, not a patch; we gave a “workaround”, bc, Kaspersky Safe Kids cannot fulfill the function. 
  2. The workaround we gave works. 
  3. Have you implemented the workaround? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

I did not understand well, I am proposing not for the google bar alone, but for all messaging applications, which can be managed from the notification bar and that KSK is not able to control.

@MFT  I beg your pardon for intruding on a sweet conversation, but I have a big request for you - if you please, read the Community rules 

• Communication in the Community is regulated by the norms of business correspondence. Any disrespectful treatment of other participants or Kaspersky Lab, obscenities or other violations of business ethics may incur punishments up to and including exclusion from participation in the Community (please refer to the list of violations of Community rules below).

Sorry again if I ruined your mood

I am proposing not for the google bar alone, but for all messaging applications, which can be managed from the notification bar and that KSK is not able to control.

Hello @IgorCoque

Thank you for posting back & the information👌

1. IF the workaround is implemented, the Google bar (application) will not be able to be used; if the Google bar cannot be used, the child cannot use the other messaging applications. 
  2. IF there are messaging apps that KSK is unable to manage, the same workaround can be implemented  → LOCK the messaging app with AppLock, then LOCK AppLock with KSK. 
  3. Note: all the messaging apps we’ve tested, we’ve been able to prevent the children from accessing, using KSK alone, by setting Forbidden against each messaging app. 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋