Google Chrome Not Loading Some Pages After Kaspersky Update

My computer did an auto-update yesterday and after it came back online, Google Chrome began having an issue when loading websites (when Kaspersky is running).  Chrome begins out working normally and everything loads, but eventually (within 5-10 minutes) Chrome will stop loading some pages, but not all.  If I close Kaspersky completely, the issue disappears.  If I go to Firefox, there is no problem.  I have cleared the cache on Chrome, I have gone into the Kaspersky Labs folder and changed Report folder to be Report1... basic tips online that have been recommended, but nothing seems to fix the issue.

Anyone else having this problem or have an idea for a fix?

Attached is the waiting pop-up on Chrome when pages do not load and another screenshot of the Windows/Kasp version I am running.  Please let me know what other info I can provide ans thank you in advance for your help!

KaspVer.jpg

Waiting.jpg

On 6/2/2023 at 8:51 PM, J_B_07 said:

My computer did an auto-update yesterday and after it came back online, Google Chrome began having an issue when loading websites (when Kaspersky is running).  Chrome begins out working normally and everything loads, but eventually (within 5-10 minutes) Chrome will stop loading some pages, but not all.  If I close Kaspersky completely, the issue disappears.  If I go to Firefox, there is no problem.  I have cleared the cache on Chrome, I have gone into the Kaspersky Labs folder and changed Report folder to be Report1... basic tips online that have been recommended, but nothing seems to fix the issue.

Hello @J_B_07

Welcome!

1. *Where* does the gc.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com *popup* & in *which format* - posting a heavily cropped image is not helpful - please post a full screen image of the gc.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com *popup*
  2. In Kaspersky Reports, are there any events showing or related to: gc.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com
  3. Since the Kaspersky update, has a Database update run? 
  4. Since the Kaspersky update, has the computer been shut down, using Shutdown, not Restart & powered on by pressing the power button?
  5. Has Chrome been reset to Default
  6. Has Kaspersky been restored to Default
  7. ****TEST ONLY**** IF Kaspersky, Security, Advanced Settings: Network Settings, Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages is unchecked, does the  gc.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com *popup* issue persist? 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?