Free Security Cloud - Application is not activated

zsoke

Hello, 

I have used the app before with no issues. However, I had Windows reinstalled and now when I try to launch the app, it says it is not activated, I should log into my account and activate it. But when I log into my account, the Free Cloud is actually active until next June! It`s an absolute madness and renders the app unusable. Please advise. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, as far is i know, the security Cloud is only free for iOS and Android and Needs to be activated on PCs/Tablets as theyre other entities. Could be that ive read it wrong, if that is the case please do ask support for help

@Secure20

Welcome!

1. Kaspersky Security Cloud Free is available for WINDOWS, ANDROID & iOS: Kaspersky Security Cloud package comparison
  2. There is no Technical Support available for any Kaspersky Free software. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello, I have used the app before with no issues. However, I had Windows reinstalled and now when I try to launch the app, it says it is not activated, I should log into my account and activate it. But when I log into my account, the Free Cloud is actually active until next June! It`s an absolute madness and renders the app unusable. Please advise. 

Hello @zsoke,

Welcome!

If “yes”, select Disconnect - see image

• 2 Shutdown device, using full Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login
  • 3 Recheck Kaspersky Security Cloud Free activation issue? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello, as far is i know, the security Cloud is only free for iOS and Android and Needs to be activated on PCs/Tablets as theyre other entities. Could be that ive read it wrong, if that is the case please do ask support for help

Hello @Secure20

1. Kaspersky Security Cloud Free is available for WINDOWS, ANDROID & iOS
  2. Kaspersky Security Cloud – Free gives you the right to use the basic set of protection functions for free. For details about the protection you get under the Free package, refer to Kaspersky Security Cloud package comparison
  3. Free package subscription is renewed automatically. You do not have to perform any actions. 
  4. There is no Technical Support available for any Kaspersky Free software

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

How to install Kaspersky Security Cloud

Connecting to My Kaspersky