False-positive .bat file

skysurfer
Go to solution Solved by andrew75,

Hello.

Kaspesrky keeps deleting the program I have been using for a decade. The developer issued new update and kaspersky identities it as a Trojan because it contains a .bat file. I excluded and trusted the whole folder and exe file of the program but kaspersky still deletes it. How can make kaspersky to stop removing the program from deleting? Thanks 

If I manually select the path to FSUIPC folder and add\** it opens up downline folders, so I cannot actually select \**. If I copy and paste this entry then I see this error. Another headache is as soon as I start Kaspersky it deletes most of those files immediately making the program unusable. I have to reinstall the program again and again. But as soon as I start Kaspersky it removes files again. 

Thanks. 

Back to square one. Kaspersky has deleted the program and all associated files again. This is no longer funny. All files and the folder where the program resides are excluded and trusted. Why does Kaspersky keeps deleting it? I cannot reinstall this program indefinitely. I have to ask the developer to reactivate license key which has limited numbers. I will probably go with different AV program and call for a refund.