Exclusions not working

I'm learning to code in C++, and sometimes I write unsecure code, that's why (I suppose) kaspersky flags my programs as viruses, but I don't have the knowledge (yet) to write malicious programs. Having that problem I thought of adding the directory I am working on to exclusions in kaspersky and I did so. I saved the exclusion, with all the protections turned off, and the rebooted my PC, but when I execute my code Kaspersky still flags it as virus. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64 build 19045

Kasperky app is version 21.18.5.438(a)

5 hours ago, Guillermo G. said:

Windows 10 Pro x64 build 19045, Kaspersky app is version 21.18.5.438(a)

• I'm learning to code in C++, and sometimes I write unsecure code, that's why (I suppose) Kaspersky flags my programs as viruses, but I don't have the knowledge (yet) to write malicious programs.
  • Having that problem I thought of adding the directory I am working on to exclusions in Kaspersky and I did so.
  • I saved the exclusion, with all the protections turned off, and the rebooted my PC, but when I execute my code Kaspersky still flags it as virus.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Hello @Guillermo G.

Welcome!

(we're) not sure we want to help if you're going to *eventually* write malicious programs😅

1. For starters, post a full-screen-screen-print of the exclusions you've applied, we need to see what you see?
  2. Are the programs (you're) writing - spawning *other* programs that are not being excluded? Read: Application rules / Group rules, Exclusions
  3. In Kaspersky Reports, find the virus events/flags that Kaspersky is reporting, again, post a full-screen-screen-print of the report window, show as much *detail* of the virus event as possible please - see this guide to maximise the report information: Reports window

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
spelling

Posted (edited)

That was a joke, I'm not planning to write malicious programs, just learn how to code in C++. Below you can find what I see in the kaspersky app (sorry for the spanish, i'm from Spain),the report window and the code I'm trying to run, nothing malicious.

image.thumb.png.ba18f1fbc335340080e27bd10196539d.pngimage.png.d87b59dbe349712ff91be531d8e1944b.pngimage.thumb.png.4150ad9912d3ad5ccb45ca560dde89e5.png

Edited by Guillermo G.
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Guillermo G. said:

That was a joke, I'm not planning to write malicious programs, just learn how to code in C++. Below you can find what I see in the Kaspersky app (sorry for the Spanish, I'm from Spain), and the code I'm trying to run, nothing malicious.

Hello @Guillermo G.

Thank you for posting back & the information!

We're happy you're learning to code, now please read carefully:

1. In Kaspersky Reports, find the virus events/flags that Kaspersky is reporting, again, post a full-screen-screen-print of the report window, show as much *detail* of the virus event as possible please - see this guide to maximise the report information: Reports window

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

1 hour ago, Guillermo G. said:
  1. Is this the report window?

Hello @Guillermo G.

Thank you for posting back & the information! 

1. Yes. 

Protection components, should be All components

Also, IF posting more images, please change Kaspersky to English by pressing the key combination Shift + F12, to revert to Spanish, press Shift + F5. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋