Exceptions not working

rlongfield

I just recently upgrade to the paid platform and now the exceptions do not seem to be working.

I need/want certain apps to run on my kids devices even if they’ve exceed their time allotment for the day and if they are outside the scheduled time. I want phone calls, SMS (Signal), camera, email to all work all the time.

I’ve removed and re-added the exceptions with no change in behaviour. Irony is that everything worked great before I paid for the full Safe Kids platform.

Hello @rlongfield

Welcome back!

• We checked Allow exclusions for Email, Messaging, Phone, Signal when the device is blocked, unfortunately, we cannot replicate the issue, all our Allow exclusions work as they should, also, we noticed Camera is available even tho there's no specific rule applied. 

1. Uninstall KSK, according to the documentation.
  2. Download & clean install KSK, & configure KSK, according to the documentation, recheck the issue?
  3. If the issue persists, raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the template as in our image 4 above, however, select the Android version your child uses, if it’s not the same as ours, in the problem description provide a detailed history, images & or video if they help explain the problem & the URL/link to this Community topic: Support may request Logs & or other system data, they will guide you if necessary.
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

▶ Also, according to Kaspersky documentation, the system Phone and Contacts apps are not blocked, when the device is blocked◀

Our understanding of this is, it’s important children have access to the phone to enable them to contact parents, or other “important” people, when there is a need to do so. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋