Download K. Internet Security in another country different from the one where I purchased the licenses [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by richbuff,

Hi. I purchased 5 licenses for K. Internet Security in Mexico. I want to give one license to my son who is living in London. He tried to download it but a warning message appeared saying, "This activation code is intended for a different region. Please try another activation code". Is there anyway to allow him to downloaded it in London? Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Hi everyone, i now have the same problem. I'm trying to download mine in Russia when it was bought in Cameroon. When i went to Kaspersky.com, the ask me to send a request to " My Kaspersky" but, i'm not finding the section to whom i am suppose to send my request. Please help me!

Hi everyone, i now have the same problem. I'm trying to download mine in Russia when it was bought in Cameroon. When i went to Kaspersky.com, the ask me to send a request to " My Kaspersky" but, i'm not finding the section to whom i am suppose to send my request. Please help me!
Go to -> Support -> Technical Support -> Request Technical Support -> fill up -> Platform & Application & System Info -> Request Type: Activation and Licenses Issues -> Other -> Problem Description: explain clearly Your case -> Send