Denylist of Keys is Corrupted

HEllo,

I have been getting this error "DENYLIST OF KEYS IS CORRUPTED" on some of my Linux and Windows devices for a few days. I have searched different sources and found a solution that works rarely and is something that states that "with KESL, you need to update first before activating the program."

So, I am hoping you will let me know about your views and solutions regarding this issue.

I am using the following products:
KSC 14
KESW 11.9
KESL 11.3

Thanks!

I'm afraid this may be related to your other problem about database updates.

This sheet comes with the updates, most of the time just clearing the server repository and reloading all updates helps ... followed by propagation to client devices. Or trivially uninstalling the problematic client and reinstalling the security solution.

That's because, with every update, Kaspersky first checks the backlist/denylist of keys (license), if your keys are not in the list, the update will continue. now if during the update download blacklist/deny list becomes corrupted you get this error, cause it is the first thing KL product checks for every update. So removing the current corrupted updates and downloading the fresh update must solve the problem.