Connection Problem

Go to solution Solved by The Debugger,

I face server connection problem in my android phone (Samsung M-21: Android version 12.0)! 
Interestingly I found that it creates problem to connect all Kaspersky apps in my mobile but works fine in my desktop under same connection configuration. Changing the router solves that interesting issue but as the router performance is not up to the mark I have to use other. But that using that router creates that interesting problem! 
I can login to my subscription using browser but problem exist in the apps
Can anyone have any idea about that issue?
I wanna add that I have complained to the support team but not satisfied with the response, as the response time is way too high!

I am using Premium plan of 3 device.

photo_2023-11-20_00-20-41.jpg

imagen.thumb.png.17979d5c98bc35cc1c2dbc06a82d9cda.png

imagen.thumb.png.64ef87df35310a08253846bd667a1c97.png

imagen.thumb.png.af38012870c48589fb0a8905e255c9a2.png

1 hour ago, The Debugger said:

I face server connection problem in my android phone (Samsung M-21: Android version 12.0)! 
Interestingly I found that it creates problem to connect all Kaspersky apps in my mobile but works fine in my desktop under same connection configuration. Changing the router solves that interesting issue but as the router performance is not up to the mark I have to use other. But that using that router creates that interesting problem! 
I can login to my subscription using browser but problem exist in the apps
Can anyone have any idea about that issue?
I wanna add that I have complained to the support team but not satisfied with the response, as the response time is way too high!

Hello @The Debugger

Welcome!

💥When posting anything to a public forum, please *hide* all private information, like email address, for your own privacy & security!💥

1. Is (your) *only* complaint about the Kaspersky Support Team that their response time is way too high
  2. Please post the Incident reference number the Kaspersky Support Team gave when the Incident was logged, the number begins with INC0000
  3. Have (you) uninstalled Kaspersky Premium, then powered OFF the Android, leaving the Android OFF for 5 minutes, before powering ON & logging, dowloading a new Premium exe, installing & rechecking? 
  4. Did the Kaspersky Support Team ask you to install a special logging version of the Kaspersky app? 
  5. Did the Kaspersky Support Team ask you for any logs or files? 
  6. Also, please note, the Kaspersky Support Team are the *only* Kaspersky team that can help you -> they can look at logs & data from your Phone -> the Kaspersky Community cannot, the Kaspersky Support Team have  access to (your) private information (to help you), the Kaspersky Community does not - there are Kaspersky Community RULES that are designed to PROTECT (your) privacy; no-one in the the Kaspersky Community can break those RULES. 👉The Kaspersky Community can only *guide* you👈
  7. Does the Samsung M-21 have enough *free* RAM memory? 
  8. Have all the Android OS *updates & patches* been applied? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar

I am trying to replay the points you raise

1.Why should I complain "only" about Kaspersky response team! is there any benefit to do so of mine, surely not. It is the express of frustration of their service management! I raised a issue via email firstly got 1st response within 24 hours after that follow response rate was bit slow! I have just mentioned that issue!
If I face a problem told them via email they response late I have to response back to that issue it take long time to solve a case!

2. If you interested Check the case number INC000015902876.
3. They told me need logs I have already sent them before that a customer agent from chat (which response is much faster than email communication, which I discover later) guide to solve the issue I have reinstall the apps for 3 time! but they didn't told me to switch off the device wait few minutes & try again, which you have mentioned.
After that I have sent log to them.
4.I have raised the issue here if anyone have face the same issue in their device or I am the only victim of this problem, As far I understand there is problem connecting to there server through mobile version, as desktop version works fine.
Firstly I face problem to connect my license but now I face problem to turning on VPN from mobile but can browse & log on from mobile browser another interesting thing is that in my account it showed I device is occupied out of 3 but I use 2 device including that faulty android app version I am using right now!

that's it from my end don't take anything personal I just share my experience here, as new member of the community I am not fully aware of the guideline or other rules as well, trying to learn something new from here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Update:

My Problem is solved, I don't know why this problem was happened & whats actually solved the problem but it is solved somehow.

I have contacted several times with customer support gave them some log data from my device, I don't know whether they update anything from their end or not!

I have made complain in this post about customer support response, well As I am new user or this forum & Kaspersky online support version ( I previously used Kaspersky, which license key is brought from local store) the minimum email response time is somewhat like 24 hours which is not perfect for instant or any urgent problem, after searching I found that they also have online direct customer support chat in where they are active & response quickly to my problem!

Thank you