Can't update on mobile

Ever since the last Kaspersky update, my phone won't update Kaspersky on wifi or on mobile data. It goes to 25%, then stops and says the issue with the database is critical. What is happening?

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Mee said:

Hello @Mee

Welcome!

💥Please follow @Danila T.instruction above & log a case with Kaspersky Support; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of any errors & a detailed history; Support may request traces & other data, they will guide you.

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Willbex said:

Got the same issue also stops at 25%. Also tried with other vpn and still no luck

Hello @Willbex

Welcome!

💥Please follow @Danila T.instruction -> log a case with Kaspersky Support; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of any errors & a detailed history; Support may request traces & other data, they will guide you.

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• 1 month later...

@Igor Kurzin hi also today i am facing problem with updating again. I ran update in 9:14 and update button (where i tap for update flashing Orange then Green - text) maybe 10 times and then i see databases cant update in messages is ERROR 2. I ran again and is showing 100% freezes more than hour.

I have latest version 11.91.4.9037