Can't download things from Hero Forge

1 hour ago, Kingdinosaur said:

when I tried to download something recently, it warned me about data leakage and something about an expired certificate or certificate chain.

Hello @Kingdinosaur

Welcome! 

1. Go to Kaspersky Reports, in the Search field, search for certificate OR Hero OR Forge - make sure the Detail at the bottom of the Report window is shown - *filter* the Report *if you wish* / right click in the column headings & hide your user name - & make the *date range* as short as possible so you're not screenprinting a month of alerts - then make sure to take a *full screen* screen-print - so we can see what you see? see example image
    Spoiler

USER_2023-12-08_173126.thumb.jpg.d7d89a2cfce1062f5e1de834bc5dcbc8.jpg

2. Which KTS  version, on the Windows hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. Which OS version & build, read: How to find the version of your operating system?
  •  We successfully downloaded: Hero_Forge_Explorer_Demo_3D_Tabletop.zip, Hero_Forge_Explorer_Demo.zip, Hero_Forge_Paladin_Demo.zip -  without any issues🤔
  • We use Kaspersky Premium 21.15.8.493 (a) & Chrome 120.0.6099.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

1.  I've posted an image.  What happens when I try to get a download from my account from the hero forge account, first it blocks it, then if I try to go through (hero forge support said going through their site should be okay) touch.kaspersky starts firing off a dozen times.  This didn't happen in the past.

2. Total Security 21.3.10.391 (k)

3. OS is Windows 10 pro 64bit build 19045

Image3.jpg

3 hours ago, Kingdinosaur said:

1.  I've posted an image.  What happens when I try to get a download from my account from the hero forge account, first it blocks it, then if I try to go through (hero forge support said going through their site should be okay) touch.kaspersky starts firing off a dozen times.  This didn't happen in the past.

Hello @Kingdinosaur

Thank you for the information & the image!

We understand it didn't happen in the past & we understand what hero forge support have advised you. 

👉We need the  SSL connection alert *details* please - the very last alert in the report you've shown - please do the following:  

1.  <  Collapse the side column. 
2.   Make the Report window as *big* as possible.
3. In the Search field, type SSL connection 
4. When the  SSL connection alert is filtered, select it.
5. Details are shown in the lower section of the Report window. 

USER_2023-12-10_091416.thumb.jpg.ad27c14970c45c23bd7f214dcefcb937.jpg

👉Take a *fullscreen* screen-print & post back please?

USER_2023-12-08_173126.thumb.jpg.55942135f3b040f4f2f75745f378d89a.jpg

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, PolarJay said:

I am having the same issue as kingdinosaur. 

1. Did this ever get sorted out?
  2. v21.3.

Hello @PolarJay

Welcome!

1. No, not if people don't post back. 
  2. IT appears as tho you're using a version of Kaspersky's old software, please upgrade (free) to the new equivalent - it's explained here: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T. 
  • Upgrading / converting (your) existing subscription is on a like-for-like basis, the features available in the old software will be what's available in the new software. 
  • Before uninstalling old / installing new - create a System restore point. 
  • Before uninstalling old / installing new - make sure (you) have the Activation code for the existing software saved in (your) MyKaspersky account. 
  • After uninstalling old, make sure you reboot the computer. 
  • Download new software from: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads#update-product.
  • After upgrading run a Database update, allow it to complete, shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power-on by pressing the power button, login, recheck the original issue? 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋