Can' copy passwords

Go to solution Solved by Emil_Ish,

On 10/5/2023 at 9:30 PM, Travis said:

Just in case this helps anyone. I haven't heard back from Kaspersky support regarding my ticket, but I decided to try uninstalling the most recent Windows Update that was installed. After that uninstall completed (and the system rebooted), I can copy/paste passwords from the Kaspersky Password Manager again.

The update I uninstalled is: 2023-09 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5030310)

(I sent an update to my ticket with support as well, asking them to verify if they can replicate this)

I have this recently installed, but it's not one of the options I get to uninstall. Ugh.

• Thanks 1

On 10/6/2023 at 2:30 AM, Travis said:

Just in case this helps anyone. I haven't heard back from Kaspersky support regarding my ticket, but I decided to try uninstalling the most recent Windows Update that was installed. After that uninstall completed (and the system rebooted), I can copy/paste passwords from the Kaspersky Password Manager again.

The update I uninstalled is: 2023-09 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5030310)

(I sent an update to my ticket with support as well, asking them to verify if they can replicate this)

Thanks Travis, this is the only solution that worked for me.

• Thanks 1

On 10/7/2023 at 7:00 AM, Berny said:

The KPM copy/paste problem will be fixed in a new build, ETA end October.

Hi... in October I used another password manager. 

I was paid for a product THAT MUST WORK.

We need a solution NOW.

With this issue I think about the integrity and segurity of the Kasperspy's Products.

Users=Users - 1 and counting...

Thanks.

Edited by Madrianrey
translation fix
  • Thanks 1

В 19.10.2023 в 15:36, Oursteve сказал:

Thanks Travis, this is the only solution that worked for me.

Hi. Don't work for me.

I leave to copy and used CTRL+ENTER to fill a field or simultate copy&paste a password. Its only works.

I opened a INC000015793435, but the solutions and, this is funny: they asked me for the debug report to look for the problem, when they know IT EXISTS.

В 02.10.2023 в 14:24, Flood and Flood's wife сказал:

Hello @iPOP

Welcome!

👉As per the guidance in our first reply - please raise the issue with Kaspersky Customer Service - the more people that do, the sooner they will recognize there's an issue that's impacting more than one user! 

Please share the outcome with the Community & include the Incident reference number

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hi.

I was send a report, but the only solution that found is

In the window of password (ctrl+alt+A, example).

INTRO to copy&paste the user

CTRL+INTRO copy&paste the password.

Is a way to keep the problem until Kaspersky launch a new version fixed.

🙂

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Madrianrey said:

I opened a INC000015793435, but the solutions and, this is funny: they asked me for the debug report to look for the problem, when they know IT EXISTS.

I was send a report, but the only solution that found is

In the window of password (ctrl+alt+A, example).

INTRO to copy & paste the user

CTRL+INTRO copy & paste the password.

Is a way to keep the problem until Kaspersky launch a new version fixed.

Hello @Madrianrey

Thank you for posting back & for posting the INC ref#🙏

We're so sorry (your) support experience was less than satisfactory, we've had similar experiences, it's frustrating & never funny

👉Ping @Emil_Ish, @Igor Kurzin - please ensure the first level support team are up to speed with this issue!

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

On 10/26/2023 at 4:39 AM, Emil_Ish said:

Hi everyone!

We published new version KPM 23.2.0.242 with fix for this issue.

Please install it from official website (https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/password-manager) and check if it helps to fix the problem on your PCs.

You may install new version over the old one (without uninstalling it first).

Current KPM version: 23.1.0.192 / 1696184774_7435 / 1.1.0.2_1.

Just installed a windows update (2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5031455), and everything seems to be working as expected now. 

• Like 3