Blocking some Downloards / Purchases

TJP

Recently, Kes AV started to block downloads (PDFs, ISO files) and recently blocked a purchase order on a site that I have used a number of times. I can proceed if I disable Kes AV ... but that isn't ideal. Any suggestions?

Recently, Kes AV started to block downloads (PDFs, ISO files) and recently blocked a purchase order on a site that I have used a number of times. I can proceed if I disable Kes AV ... but that isn't ideal. Any suggestions?
Hello TJP, Welcome! Your topic is in Products for Home.
  1. Please confirm the full name and version of Kaspersky software & is it being used in a business / commercial environment or personal use?
If it's commercial, we'll ask the Moderators to move your topic to the correct category in B2B https://community.kaspersky.com/products-for-business-26 Thank you

Hello TJP, Thank you for confirming the software. Please open KAV application, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, leave All Events as default, select 7days, select Export, export the report, save as a text file (.txt), upload the text file, using the Upload icon, so we can look at the data. Thank you:pray_tone3:

Thanks for the reply. I ran into a problem very quickly. I don''t have reports under more tools. I do have a reports button on the front page, along with Scan, Database Update and On-Screen Keyboard.

Thanks for the reply. I ran into a problem very quickly. I don''t have reports under more tools. I do have a reports button on the front page, along with Scan, Database Update and On-Screen Keyboard.
Hello TJP, Thank you for the report. There's a few issues:
  1. Can you check KAV Quarantine, if there are objects, please take a screen print and post back?
  2. Also, please tell me the name of site where the purchase order was blocked please?
  3. & is KAV Licensed or Free please, it may be necessary to contact Technical Support, however, if the software is not licensed that option is not available.
Please post back? Thank you.

Hello TJP, Thank you for the report. There's a few issues:
  1. Can you check KAV Quarantine, if there are objects, please take a screen print and post back?
  2. Also, please tell me the name of site where the purchase order was blocked please?
  3. & is KAV Licensed or Free please, it may be necessary to contact Technical Support, however, if the software is not licensed that option is not available.
Please post back? Thank you.

No quarantine files. Web site secure.outletpc.com
Hello TJP, Thank you. (a) What happens if you:
  1. Follow the popup "Click here" advice.
  2. Exit browser
  3. Shutdown PC using FULL shutdown (not Restart)
  4. Restart PC, login, make sure KAV is active
  5. Start browser
  6. Retest ?
(b) Are Kaspersky Protection extensions installed and enabled in all the browsers you use? (c) Which browsers do you use? (d) Does the issue happen with every browser? (e) Is the Kaspersky software Licensed or Free? Please let me know? Thank you.

a) Completed steps 1-6. Once I clicked here I could get into next phase. I backed out and tried again ... success. Then performed steps 2-5 and finally 6 - BLOCKED. b) Yes c) chrome - Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit) d) only use chrome - so, yes e) yes it is. (Edit: purchased / licensed)