block android samsung game launch

Hello @steve_guitar78

Welcome!

• If Game launcher is listed in the KSK → Manage applications list, yes, easily, however, if Game launcher came shipped with the phone, if not listed, it’s much harder, and maybe not possible🤔 
  • ❓ What is the Android phone operating system name/number and version?
  • ❓ Your son’s age please? 

➡ The following must be blocked and or modified:

1. Game Launcher - Notifications → App icon badges → toggle OFF.
  2. Game Launcher - Appear on top → toggle OFF.
  3. Game Launcher - Disabled → Force stop. 
  4. Google Play Store → Blocked.
  5. Galaxy store → Blocked.
  6. Settings → Blocked.
  • ❓ Please check those, let us know if the issue persists please? If “yes”, please make & upload a video showing the issue, attach📎 an AIDA64 report, and the exported / downloaded KSK, 7day, Summary Report - attach📎 as a .csv file please? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @FLOOD , thank you for reply.

Game launcher came shipped with the phone and it isn’t listed. Android version is 9 on Samsung Galaxy S7.

My son’s age is 9.

I don’t want to always block game launcher but I want to block it when it reaches the hourly limit.

Thank you

Regards

Hello @steve_guitar78,

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for the additional information👌

• We understand the requirement for blocking as per time limits, however, this issue reminds us of another, similar issue; after months of investigation by Kaspersky Technical Support, their “interim” conclusion was, the shipped apps could not be controlled, despite the fact core apps/functionalities, for example Settings, can be; that issue is still open with them. 
  • Atm, I’m setting up a new A9, until I activate the Sim (sometime next week) I can’t actually do a deep dive on this, unfortunately, my other 2 (older) Samsung Androids do not have Game Launcher.
  • (imo), raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, follow Getting technical support in your account guide, & template (see image below):  include images - showing Samsung Game Launcher and the permissions the app has, a detailed history of all steps taken, an AIDA64 report, also the Support Team may request Traces, if Traces are needed they will provide a special KSK version to install & the steps you need to take, to collect the logs.
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know their advice, when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳