Black friday subscription question

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

You will have to buy Premium as a separate subscription. The Standard subscription will still be valid until 2024, and you will have to change your subscription to Premium in Kaspersky.

2 hours ago, joe lang said:

I have subscription of Kaspersky standard plan and it will end Oct 2024.

1. now i saw the black friday, what will happen if i bought the kaspersky premium plan for 2yrs, now?
  2. can i do that or not? please i need enlighten here. thanks
  3. what will going to happen to my Kaspersky Standard? 

Hello @joe lang

Welcome!

1. A Kaspersky Premium subscription, purchased from a Kaspersky online website or via (your) MyKaspersky account, will *activate* on the day the purchase is made: https://www.kaspersky.com/premium USER_2023-11-23_051520.thumb.jpg.c899921572e32d5d019f22c2f8e4ce77.jpg
  2. Read this: https://www.kaspersky.com/premium#subscription
  3. You'll have two active Subscriptions, if Kaspersky Premium is purchased from a Kaspersky online website or via (your) MyKaspersky account. 
  4. Additional information, the Unlimited VPN is for the Subscriber holder *only*, all other User accounts on the subscription get Standard/Free VPN. 

Any questions or issues, please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar

• Solution
4 hours ago, joe lang said:

I have subscription of Kaspersky standard plan and it will end Oct 2024.

now i saw the black friday, what will happen if i bought the kaspersky premium plan for 2yrs, now?

can i do that or not? please i need enlighten here.

1 hour ago, joe lang said:

hi, then what will going to happen to my Kaspersky Standard? 

Hello @joe lang

We made a follow up with Kaspersky Customer Service, they said:  

We can add 30 days or below to the new license, however, since the current subscription is valid until October 2024, Kaspersky Customer Service have refer it to the experts.

AND, if the existing subscription & the *new* subscription are *different*, again, the Kaspersky subscriber (you) needs to log a case with Kaspersky Customer Service, so they can refer it to the experts, noting, they do not categorically state they will add the *new* 2 year, Premium subscription, to the existing days of the Standard subscription *but* the only option the consumer has is to contact: Kaspersky Customer Service, otherwise, you will have two *active* subscriptions -> as we previously stated in our first reply:

USER_2023-11-23_065559.thumb.jpg.2e0d27e82dc4a77688de56f72f7a3033.jpg

Any questions or issues, please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar
  • Like 1