Autofill unavailable for samsung internet

Kaspersky password manager is unable to autofill username and passwords in the samsung internet browser.This is a major issue because there are several samsung users, and samsung internet is the default browser on samsung devices. I earlier used dashlane which didn't have such a problem.

On 6/15/2023 at 5:56 AM, Saptak said:

Kaspersky password manager is unable to autofill username and passwords in the Samsung internet browser.

Hello @Saptak

Welcome back!

As per Kaspersky:  Kaspersky Password Manager for Android 9.2.88.XX and later, Autofill works in the following browsers:

• Chrome
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Firefox
  • Firefox Focus
  • Huawei Browser
  • Microsoft Edge
  • Opera
  • Opera Mini
  • Opera Touch
  • Vivaldi
  • Yandex

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

7 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Saptak

Welcome back!

As per Kaspersky:  Kaspersky Password Manager for Android 9.2.88.XX and later, Autofill works in the following browsers:

• Chrome
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Firefox
  • Firefox Focus
  • Huawei Browser
  • Microsoft Edge
  • Opera
  • Opera Mini
  • Opera Touch
  • Vivaldi
  • Yandex

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Ahh so I can't autofill in samsung internet?

That's a deal breaker because samsung internet works the best on all my devices. Is there any forum where i can request a New Feature?

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2023 at 3:01 PM, Saptak said:
  1. Ahh so I can't autofill in Samsung internet? [That's a deal breaker because Samsung internet works the best on all my devices.]
  2. Is there any forum where i can request a New Feature?

Hello @Saptak,

Thank you for posting back!

1. Unfortunately, correct!
  2. IF (you) wish for Kaspersky software to be enhanced, (you're) welcome to raise a Feedback, I have a suggestion or Feedback, I have a complaint request, with  Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts. 

Provide as much information as possible & *define* the request clearly; support may communicate with you & discuss the proposal. All requests go thru the relevant team/s, not all requests are successful & even successful requests may take a long time to be implemented

3. Please post back the Incident request number 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn
  • Thanks 1