Adaptive Anomaly Control Task cannot be performed

Go to solution Solved by Vimaro,

Hi, I see this event on every laptop (KES 11.1.0.15919 or 11.1.1.126) and I'd understand the reason. It says "Component not supported by license", is it possible? Our license is: Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business - Select European Edition. XXX Node 1 year Renewal License: Kaspersky Security for WS and FS Event type: Task cannot be performed Application\Name: Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows User: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (Active user) Component: Adaptive Anomaly Control Result\Description: Cannot start task Object: Adaptive Anomaly Control Object\Type: Subsystem Object\Name: Adaptive Anomaly Control Reason: Component not supported by license

• Solution
Dear Alex, Thanks for your message and your question. The Adaptive Anomaly Control is a feature only available with Kaspersky Endpoint Security Advanced and Total licensing. Please don't hesitate to ask anything else you need.

Dear Alex, Thanks for your message and your question. The Adaptive Anomaly Control is a feature only available with Kaspersky Endpoint Security Advanced and Total licensing. Please don't hesitate to ask anything else you need.
Thank you Vimaro, I removed the options from the policy.