4 Very Important Missing Features: Common Device Limits, Scheduling AND Time Limits Together, Choose Allowed Scheduling, Copy Schedules [moved]

AnnmarieP

Hello @steve_guitar78,

Welcome!

Advice from Kaspersky,  Friday, 29 May 2020 18:10

We must apologize, because we are told that even though products were updated to use combination of both schedule and time frame, but this hasn't been added to MyKaspersky yet. So that's why you were not able to set up this yet. Upon checking with the developer team, the feature was turned on yesterday.

unquote

✅ Now (for us) using both Schedule & Daily Limit combined does work, see image at the end of our reply.

1. What KSK version & patch is installed? On the Windows Taskbar, hover the mouse over the KSK icon - a small popup will show the version & patch? 
  2. Device operating system name, version and build

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 4 months later...

+1 for these features. 

it’s what keeping me to upgrade to premium, as it would make sense that an overall time usage was configured on the “kids” object, rather than the specific device. 

As a matter of fact, the device itself is not that important → yes for downtime etc. it makes sense, but overall daily usage of electronic devices is the biggest selling point. 

I believe the feature would be a rather easy development task, as it does change the existing features. Instead, it just adds an extra condition “overall time limit” to the triggers. 

• 3 months later...

Ну что дорогие Касперы! Более года прошло есть прогресс? Ещё раз нужен Common Device Limits и Exception App Not to eat Time. Надо обновить лицензии а функционала то нет! Вот и думаю… 

• 1 year later...

I was glad to see here was an ability to limit amount of time per app in Kaspersky Kids--however, there is not the ability yet to ALSO create a schedule PER app. This ability would be useful since, for example, my teen son wants to use Spottify for sleeping so it is set for use even when device is blocked, however, I do not want him to use any appn even Spottify, beyond 2am until 11am. 

****Even though you can limit the amount of time per app, I should have an ability to make a schedule PER APP. In this way, for example, I can allow Spottify use time forever EXCEPT between specific times.

I hope this was clear to understand. Thanks for a good product.

Respectfully,

VC