É possível adicionar 2FA para a senha mestra do cofre? (Is it possible to add 2FA to the vault master password?) [MOVED]

Thiago Borja

Em Português

Utilizo o Kaspersky total security para uso pessoal e empresarial (tenho uma pequena empresa com um sócio). Vi um post onde indicaram a adição da 2FA para o kaspersky, fiz as devidas configurações via autenthicator,etc. Mas dps eu percebi que essa configuração seria apenas para acessar a conta do my.kaspersky

O que realmente estava querendo era uma autenticação de 2 fatores para a senha mestra do cofre. Existe essa possibilidade?

É um pouco contraditório ter tantas formas de proteção de senha e na senha principal que dá acessos a todas as outras não existir 2FA.

In English

I use Kaspersky total security for personal and business use (I have a small company with a partner).

I saw a post where they indicated the addition of 2FA to kaspersky, I made the necessary settings via autenthicator, etc. But then I realized that this setting would only be to access my.kaspersky account

What I was really looking for was 2-factor authentication for the vault master password.

Is there such a possibility?

It's a bit contradictory to have so many forms of password protection and the main password that gives access to all the others that there is no 2FA.

Hello @Thiago Borja

Welcome!

Having KPM vault protected by 2FA has previously been raised with the Kaspersky HQ experts. 

They replied:

Thursday, 17 December 2020 17:54

“We have passed the idea on to our development team. Right now it's hard for us to say how long it will take to implement them because all features are planned and evaluated way in advance. But do keep an eye out for updates!”

end quote

They then closed the request. 

We’ve heard nothing since. 

• Some of Kaspersky’s product development evaluations are based on numbers, the more a feature is requested, sometimes, the greater the possibility of implementation. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Note: the process may take a very long time, each request is measured against many benchmarks and not all requests are successful. 
  • When feedback from the Kaspersky Technical Team is available, please share it here in the Kaspersky Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Thanks

Hello @Thiago Borja

Welcome!

Having KPM vault protected by 2FA has previously been raised with the Kaspersky HQ experts. 

They replied:

Thursday, 17 December 2020 17:54

“We have passed the idea on to our development team. Right now it's hard for us to say how long it will take to implement them because all features are planned and evaluated way in advance. But do keep an eye out for updates!”

end quote

They then closed the request. 

We’ve heard nothing since. 

• Some of Kaspersky’s product development evaluations are based on numbers, the more a feature is requested, sometimes, the greater the possibility of implementation. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Note: the process may take a very long time, each request is measured against many benchmarks and not all requests are successful. 
  • When feedback from the Kaspersky Technical Team is available, please share it here in the Kaspersky Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

thanks