All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hello Wesly.Zhang, I do have encounter similar problem in my server's network shared environment, where users have access shared folder and this folder have got many sub-directories and lengthy file names as well. This file path is exceeding the long path. Below is the sample of location: Event type: Processing error Application: System Application\Name: System Application\Path: System User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM (Initiator) Component: File Threat Protection Result\Description: Processing error Object: D:\CMMS Projects\082_GC19100700_DOPET-MP STEAM BOILER-REFINERY\04_Asset Verification\ASSET VERIFICATION 09-12-23\17-04-2024\PHOTOS - Copy\IMG_20230228_094712.jpg
  3. Today
  4. Hello @zoltan_90, You're most welcome! Thank you for the information & clarification!! We can replicate the TVNZ issue. (ioo) Amazon is referring to (your) account details, for location / payment information, are you registered in the US OR AUS? For TVNZ, log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in template as shown in the image below; please include images of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. You may also wish to raise the Amazon issue with Kaspersky Customer Service? Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  5. Точно не знаю, покупалась до меня. Видимо нет 🙂 Спасибо за разъяснение.
  6. Ужас, разобрался. Требовалось проверить наличие установленного САЗ на всем эксплуатируемом оборудовании и чтобы было отключено мту.
  7. Нам в организацию поступили замечания. Одно из них выглядит так: "Не реализован запрет техническими средствами подключения к информационно-телекоммуникационной сети организации сетевых объектов, не входящих в её (организации) состав, в том числе личных средств вычислительной техники (ноутбуки, персональные компьютеры, файловые хранилища, маршрутизаторы, смартфоны, телефоны и другие подобные устройства) работников организации. Так, например, выявлены цинковые (арм и сервера), на которых не установлен агент администрирования САЗ." Последний момент, который про установку агента, мне понятен, решили этот вопрос. А вот интересен момент с первой частью, про технические средства. Хочу понять, есть ли в Каспере такая возможность и, если есть, где найти сие инструменты. Подразумевается ли контроль устройств через политику или другое? Буду признателен за помощь. ЗЫ: замечания были в одностороннем порядке и уточнить что конкретно имелось ввиду не представляется возможным.
  8. Hallo @Dr.Mabuse, Info zum Passwortmanger und der Browser-Erweiterung „Kaspersky Protection“ Mit My Kaspersky verbinden Online Hilfe Installieren der Erweiterung Kaspersky Password Manager im privaten Modus des Browsers Die Browser-Erweiterung „Kaspersky Protection“ Wenn Du noch Fragen hast, bitte melden. LG Tschekker ☯️
  9. Hallo @Peter Frömbgen, wenn Du nur eine Lizenz hast musst Du diese in My Kaspersky von dem besagten Rechner erfernen. Dann kannst du die Lizenz einem Neuen Gerät zuordnen. Wenn Du eine Mehrplatz-Lizenz hast verwende Deine Profileinstellungen: In meinem Beispiel werden 2 von 3 Lizenzen bereits verwendet. Klicke ich auf das + kann ich noch ein Gerät (PC oder Smartphone) hinzufügen. Die Lizenzdaten werden dem Neuen Gerät in My Kaspersky zugeordnet. LG Tschekker ☯️
  10. Попробуйте вот тут убрать контроль портов для этого браузера.
  11. Ну может что-то и изменилось, не знаю, но лет пять-семь назад эти антивирусы работали именно как прокси, пропуская трафик через себя.
  12. Все нашел сам, оказывается логи каспера отдельно лежат. В логах было сообщение что кто-то поменял пароль учетки вручную, разберусь кто бы это мог быть...
  13. 此网站未开放注册,您无法登陆使用。一般会直接向您提供指定的地址。 谢谢
  14. Нет доступа к серверу администрирования. Посмотрел службы - служба "Сервер администрирования Kaspersky Security Center" останавливается сразу после старта. Ошибок в журнале никаких. Прочие службы - web/sql все работают. Куда копать подскажите? .
  15. Hello @merula, Thank you for the information! There's no rush, take your time & have a peaceful rest😴 Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  16. I just see that avpui.exe is shown with note "Signature invalid" in System Informer (advanced task manager), maybe a matter of this activation thing or another general problem (just for your information) Your instructions go into the direction I had thought about already but had hoped to avoid this but well... Late in the night here, will do things as suggested tomorrow and hope that this will not produce more problems but things happen so quite a lot of optimism here so far, will write later again (can be 12 hours or more from now but no need to hurry) Your picture at 2. does not show up but as I understand it just the usual Windows uninstall procedure so no problem of course
  17. Hello @merula, Re "no protection at all", Windows is protecting you at the moment. Using Windows *Uninstall* Kaspersky Standard ** Very important - at the end on the uninstall shutdown the computer using SHUTDOWN, not Restart, then power ON by pressing the power-button & log in. Sign in (your) MyKaspersky account. In the subscription information window, click Download to download Kaspersky Standard to your device, see image: Install Kaspersky Standard - follow: How to install the application. When the installation is successfully completed, the application will automatically connect to your account and be activated according to the subscription you have purchased. Post back if there's any questions or problems, please? Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  18. Hello @merula, Ok, thank you for the information! Great, please wait, we are writing instructions. Thank you.
  19. Yes, I know the license key and it is shown since yesterday at least and all seems to be well and subscription is valid etc. but.. After a shutdown and restart I saw "starting the app is prepared" or so and I had hoped all would be good but after 30 seconds or so I only got this activation window again and nothing more could be done
  20. Hello @merula, Thank you for posting back & the information! In your MyKaspersky account, do you see the *License key*, similar to B in this image:
  21. Unfortunately things did not change to the better side after a complete shutdown and restarting the pc > IF (you're) unable to access the installed software - (when you have time) the computer must be shutdown & then powered ON by pressing the power-button, login & then (you) must sign into the Kaspersky application - using the same email address that was used to buy the Kaspersky Standard subscription. > I would do this of course but not possible because of this activation code window already attached in this thread see the screenshot above and no chance to get into other things or options etc. > Don't try an add an Activation code & OR a License key - anywhere!! > A little bit strange because the program asks for it so there is an option for this apparently, too and maybe this would or will be the only solution in the situation here but probably this "synchronizing" with the account is preferred by Kaspersky because of possible piracy or so but I bought it as everyone can see I really had not expected that it would be so difficult (or impossible at this moment at least) just to activate so what will the support do in this situation, give me an activation code maybe ? I cannot see another solution so far, even thinking about a complete uninstall and download again from my account and install again etc. but maybe this would give even more problems, the application is "running", I can see files like avp.exe and avpui.exe in System Informer (formerly Process Hacker similar to Process Explorer) and 10 to 15 services and drivers related to Kaspersky, I cannot even stop these processes but the program is not or just cannot be activated so no protection at all so far of course, rather frustrating but still hoping for a solution and I appreciate your detailed help
  22. Hello @merula, You're most welcome! This: Das abonnement für Kaspersky standard windows auf einem verbundenen gerät verwendet. >> tells you the computer & your MyKaspersky account need to connect for the Kaspersky Standard application to work! IF (you're) unable to access the installed software - (when you have time) the computer must be shutdown & then powered ON by pressing the power-button, login & then (you) must sign into the Kaspersky application - using the same email address that was used to buy the Kaspersky Standard subscription. Don't try an add an Activation code & OR a License key - anywhere!! Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  23. I think that I saw a screenshot from you with this tiny arrow for the license key some minutes ago but where is it now... Anyway I saw this hours ago already but as you said it is a license key and not the activation code wanted from the application so it does not help directly Still have to restart the pc but some important things here at the moment so no need to hurry and thanks so far Edit: Here is the application window, not sure how to put date and time into it at the moment but made just seconds ago Maybe interesting: opening the application window from the tray icon I saw something like "Abo-Problem" or so but it was away very soon, well what kind of Abo-Problem... (subscription problem), all seems well concerning this We are still before a complete shutdown so...
  24. Hello @merula You're most welcome! Re: "I cannot do anything from the application itself, just see the window stuck with the need for an activation code", post a full-screen screen print of the Kaspersky *application* - include the computer date & time in the image please? Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  25. First quick answer: > Has the *new* Kaspersky *application* been signed into, from the Kaspersky application. > I cannot do anything from the application itself, just see the window stuck with the need for an activation code Not 100% sure if I had shut down the pc completely, doubt that this will change things dramatically but will try a little bit later
  1. Load more activity