How to confirm the events in the report

Go to solution Solved by THask,

• Solution

Hello TRUNGTM,

you can't get sure because the Reports are generated for a Time period so last 7 or 30 days as Example and there is no option for something like was already included in a Report before.

So the Event is stored for a special Date / Time in the DB and will be requested by the Report if this match the Time period. If the Event doesn't match it will not be shown or is included in the Report. The other way is you can delete the Event than it is not included in the DB and will not be shown in the Report.

BR

THask

I think it may be because the virus detection notification is still stored in the DB for 7 or 30 days as you said, so when KSC sends the report to my email, it appears to be duplicated. Currently, I just tried Reset Virus Counter on one device to 0 and wait to see if tomorrow when KSC sends report to email it still has any duplicate events or not.

Thank you.

For example, in the event, I blocked that email server, is there a way to notify KSC that I have handled it so that KSC does not send duplicate reports about that problem anymore or force me to delete the database. Thank! "

aaaa.png

Edited by TRUNGTM

Hello TRNGTM,

again Reports are generated for a special Time Period if the Period is matched the Event will be included.

If you need only a Notification you can configure the Notification sending for this Event and then it is send only when the Event is triggered.

The only way would be that you delete all the Events (regarding this Detection) on KSC after you worked on it than it should not appear again in a new generated Report.

BR

THask