Whats wrong with the license here?

Go to solution Solved by Yoji,

I have a 10 device Premium license.. which I share with family on their PCs  (All win 10/11... up to date).
Looking at "My Kaspersky" I can see it installed on 9 devices... but one of them shows with a yellow exclamation mark.
When I look at the details.. it says its using my subscription... says it has 300 days left and says Kaspersky premium installed.
but seems to be warning "Your licence has been converted" (presumably because it was upgraded from Kaspersky internet security) "Please renew the license to stay protected"
(See screen shot)...
So What it trying to say? it seems to confirm it is using the license fine.. but shows this alert... whats up?
Ver of product on my PC is 21.13.5.506(a)   I dont know exactly state of PC where this alert.. this member of family lives away at the moment, but I dont know what to advise them to do.. as I am getting mixed messages from this info.

Capture.JPG

Thanks.. I have raised a ticket... 
you quoted the bit about renew license to stay protected...  but it also says.. 
"Subscription: Active for 300 days more"
Which is true and applies correctly and with no issues on the other 8 PC's using my sub ?‍♂️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Just to close this out.. Kaspersky support did get back to me, with the response of 
"We received a response from our experts stating that the unwanted notification is already addressed. We suggest reinstalling the application as follows and letting us know the result."
May be I am being cynical, but that sounds to me like "we have no idea.. just reinstall".. 
We will see... as I said, that member of the family is away from home.. so may take a while to get to them to fix.. 
But I am sure a reinstall will fix (though it should not be necessary).