texts?

Mom

Can I see text messages and deleted messages? 

Hello @Mom

Welcome!

No. 

You can change the following KSK settings and view reports through My Kaspersky, and on a mobile device with a parent's profile. The following report sections are available:

• Summary, where you can view the activity on the child's device for 1, 7, or 30 days.
  • Where is my child, where you can view the location of your child and set the allowed area. See this article for instructions.
  • Internet, where you can view the statistics on visited websites according to the content categories. On iOS devices, these features are only available for the built-in Kaspersky Safe Kids browser.
  • Device use, where you can find reports on the time spent using the device and adjust the time settings. Certain iOS features make it impossible to block the child's iOS device. However, the child will receive a warning when the allowed use time expires.
  • Applications, where you can view the statistics of the application use and adjust the application use settings. On iOS devices, you can only control access to those applications that are not suitable for your child's age.
  • Social networks, where you can view the statistics on social networks and adjust the monitoring settings.
  • Child’s devices, where you can view the list of the devices used by your child.
  • Profile, where you can view and adjust the account settings for your child.

References:

How to set up Kaspersky Safe Kids

Kaspersky Safe Kids for Android/iOS overview

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋 

Can I see text messages and deleted messages? I was under the impression I could 

Hello @Mom

The Calls & SMS monitoring feature was withdrawn in 2019/2020, due to changes in Google Play policy: Use of SMS or Call Log permission groups

Due to updates to the Google Play policy regarding Android applications’ access to users’ SMS messages and call log, we have been forced to remove the Calls & SMS monitoring feature on children’s Android devices.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋