Mobile Issues: 1) KIS app 2) password and 3) KPM [MOVED]

Hello,

1. It all started after having my new cellphone. I searched for the app Kaspersky Internet Security in the Play Store (the same app that runs in my old phone  right now) but there was nowhere to be found. What has happened ??
  2. Then I tried to login to My Kaspersky (not to the forums) but my password is not recognized 😮 And there’s not even an option to request a new password 😮
    After I successfully logged in with my FB I saw a bel with a red notification on the upper right hand-side. Where it asked me to give my password. Suffice to say that again it was not recognized again… 
  3. Then I went to my products and saw that the Kaspersky Password Manager has expired, but on my computer I see that the Premium Version is active… 😮

What is happening guys? I feel as it’s a new enterprise that they are now starting up and they still have problems. I would never expect that low quality from Kaspersky. 😕

When I couldn’t find the app I googled a bit and read that the US had blocked Kasperksy due to reasons of espionage. I am not in the US, I am in the Netherlands. Are they able to control what is happening around the globe? I am over my head with their actions on a worldwide scale 😤

That was all guys, hope to have my issues resolved.

and the issues continue...

1. I just have a new password to login to My Kaspersky. I can login on my PC but not in the app that I have just installed in my android 😤😤😤
  2. There are licence codes, product keys (many different of them in various locations in PC and old KIS app). none of them works in the newly installed Android app in my new cellphone.

If the intention is to spend all my day here for services that I have already paid, then Kaspersky should pay me for that mountain of inconvenience! The past two hours I am struggling with various Kaspersky issues! 😤

1) KIS app -  I searched for the app Kaspersky Internet Security in the Play Store but there was nowhere to be found. What has happened ?
2) My Kaspersky password, not recognized.
3) And there’s not even an option to request a new password 
4) In MyKaspersky - Password Manager has expired, but on my computer I see that the Premium Version is active. 
5) There are license codes, product keys (many different of them in various locations in PC and old KIS app). None of them works in the newly installed Android app in my new cellphone.
6) US has blocked Kaspersky due to reasons of alleged espionage.

Hello @Luminous

Welcome back!

1. We checked Google Play Store Netherlands - available apps (including KIS for Android) are shown in image 1, we've highlighted KIS with yellow. 
2. Kaspersky Technical Support can assist with password issues, they have access to your private information, the Kaspersky Community has no such access & cannot assist. 
3. Re MyKaspersky "no option to request a new password".  Which browser is used? - Our check, using Chrome - the MyKaspersky portal shows, cookies must be accepted, we select Necessary only  → image 2; the portal has a Forgot your password option →  image 3
3a. Going to MyKaspersky from the KIS app, also has a Forgot your password option →  image 4. 
4. Re "In MyKaspersky - shows Password Manager has expired". Kaspersky Technical Support can assist with License/subscription issues, they have access to your private information, the Kaspersky Community has no such access & cannot assist. 
5. If you've now been able to log into (your) MyKaspersky account, from the (Android) KIS app, the only thing required is to select an "available" license, expired licenses should not show →  Kaspersky Technical Support can assist with KIS installation & license activation issues, they have access to your private information, the Kaspersky Community has no such access & cannot assist. 
6. US government banned Kaspersky software being used by US government & US military departments only. Kaspersky software is widely used by many in USA; Kaspersky has US based staff & the ban has no impact on Kaspersky software availability in other countries. 

Chrome browser, MyK cookies consent. 

MyK accessed via Chrome browser.

MyK accessed via KIS app. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋