Override Safe Kids in Guest Mode

aut119

Hi, 

I newer Android versions it is possible to log in with multiple accounts or guest. If one does so, Safe Kids is easily overridden and ignored:-( Is there any way to fix this? If not, Safe Kids is completely useless for me.

Hello @aut119,

Thank you for replying & the information👌

• As far as we understand the documented advice for Oppo devices also applies to Huawei: Known limitations in Kaspersky Safe Kids for Android
  • KSK for Android app is designed for 1 child profile per device only.
  • According to the Kaspersky experts, KSK is designed like this so that a child doesn't try to bypass Safe Kids restrictions by changing profiles.
  • If you’re unable to block access to a secondary & or guest profile, KSK will not be suitable for managing your child using the Huawei P20; if you’re unable to control that within the parent profile provided by Huawei, you may need to find a third party app to do so.
  1. How is Settings configured?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hi, 
I will check setting for the device later and let you know. I think the issue of guest login is not specific to KSK, the same can happen with Family Link or Qustodian as well. I should find a way to disable multi-user mode without rooting the phone - so far no luck :-(