Windows 10 Context Menu: add Allow/Block internet access for programs?

Go to solution Solved by HodoRogue,

Hello @HodoRogue

Welcome!

No. 

You may wish to raise a Feedback, I have a suggestion request, with Kaspersky Technical Support, include as much information as possible, so that the development team, have a clear understanding of how the product could be improved, if the feature(s) was included: 

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.
  • Note: the process may take a very long time, each request is measured against many benchmarks and not all requests are successful. 
  • When feedback from the Kaspersky Technical Team is available, please share it here in the Kaspersky Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• Solution

This is the response I’ve got:

Dear customer,

Greetings!

My name is Eric. I apologize for my late response.

Thank you for sharing your ideas.

Right now it's hard for us to say how long it will take to implement them because all features are planned and evaluated the way in advance. But do keep an eye out for updates!

If you do have any further queries then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Eric || Technical Support Representative

So, I hope something like I wanted will be implemented in the future. Since then, please consider this topic closed.

A nice day to everyone!