Where Is The SuperFest VPN?

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

53 minutes ago, CatIsActivated said:
  1. i purchased Kaspersky's Premium plan for 1 year for VPN.
  • but in my desktop app i can't see any vpn.
  • where i can reach to this vpn for desktop version?

Hello @CatIsActivated

Thank you for posting back & the screen-print!

1. When (you) purchased Kaspersky Premium was it an *upgrade* from any of Kaspersky's older software - for example: Kaspersky Security Cloud OR Kaspersky Total Security OR did (you) purchase a brand new Kaspersky Premium subscription? 
  2. Which Region are you located in please? 
  3. Please EDIT the image -> hide your email address -> on the left-hand-side of the Kaspersky GUI, above -> Subscription is active!
  4. Uninstall Kaspersky Premium, follow this guideline: How to uninstall the application, at the end of the uninstall make sure the computer is fully rebooted.
  5. Download a *new* Kaspersky Premium installer: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads#update-product
  6. Install according to this guideline: How to install the application
  7. IF the VPN is *still* missing after performing steps 4. 5. & 6. - contact Kaspersky Customer Service, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
    Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
hide your email address - on the left-hand-side of the Kaspersky GUI, above -> Subscription is active!!!

actually i located iran , already otherwise i can't purchase and activate the kaspersky, just when i log in tho the main screen of kaspersky premium , i see 2 arabs and when i scroll down now i see when i purchase kaspersky's i can achieve to the vpn. but when i see now i was wrong about that , so what i can do in this moment

3 hours ago, CatIsActivated said:

actually i located iran , already otherwise i can't purchase and activate the kaspersky, just when i log in tho the main screen of kaspersky premium , i see 2 arabs and when i scroll down now i see when i purchase kaspersky's i can achieve to the vpn. but when i see now i was wrong about that ,

1. so what i can do in this moment?

Hello @CatIsActivated

Thank you for posting back & confirming (your) location?

As the 2023 Kaspersky Premium, advisory states: The use of VPN technology is subject to local laws and regulations. Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection should only be used for its intended purpose. And it is not available for downloading or activation in Belarus, China, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Oman, Pakistan, and Qatar.

image.thumb.png.97deb08b308702c84b75c4b21fb0fe6e.png

1. IF (you) still wish to use the Kaspersky Premium subscription, without the VPN, (you) may continue to do so - OR, IF you are considering a refund & purchasing another Kaspersky subscription, without the VPN, for example: Kaspersky Standard, you may wish to contact Kaspersky Customer Service, they *may* be able to assist -> on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/global, select Email, then fill in Order & Payment Issues, Other template; please include a detailed history; explain to support you made a genuine mistake, ask them if they can assist? 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added additional resource
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

As the 2023 Kaspersky Premium, advisory states: The use of VPN technology is subject to local laws and regulations. Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection should only be used for its intended purpose. And it is not available for downloading or activation in Belarus, China, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Oman, Pakistan, and Qatar

As i wrote

Edited by nexon
  • Haha 1