What are the differences between regional specific downloads at kaspersky.com/donwloads/thank-you/free-antivirus-download?

ThureinTun

What are the differences between regional specific downloads at kaspersky.com/donwloads/thank-you/free-antivirus-download? Will i be getting less so support or service as a user from certain places? What if i download the global version regardless of me being in South East Asia? Thanks in advance 

What are the differences between regional specific downloads at kaspersky.com/downloads/thank-you/free-antivirus-download? Will i be getting less so support or service as a user from certain places? What if i download the global version regardless of me being in South East Asia? Thanks in advance 

Hello @ThureinTun

Welcome!

Irrespective of the region, all Kaspersky Free software has no access to Kaspersky Technical Support. 

Should you have any questions, please refer to Knowledge Base or Online Help.

You can also try looking for a solution on the Community page or create a new topic with the description of the problem and wait for other community members to comment on it.

If you require full technical support, purchase a license and upgrade your free application to one of the supported Kaspersky home products or create a new topic with the description of the problem and wait for other community members to comment on it.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋