Webpage refreshes constantly, impossible to write

One particular webpage keeps reloading every 35 seconds. This is a page where I reply to user enqueries. This constant refreshing results in the deletion of much of what I have typed between each reload, although the platform has an auto-save function. The problem began after Kaspersky One updated about a week ago.

My OS: Windows 10, Windows 11 (on my desktop and on my laptop).

Kaspersky application: Kaspersky Plus, v. 21.14.5.462

Browsers affected: Firefox, Chrome, Opera. I've tested this on my my desktop and my laptop. In normal mode and in icognito. With all my add-ons active and with all add-on deactivated. The add-ons are: Adblock Plus and FB Purity. The Kaspersky browser add-on is not installed. I specifically installed Opera, clean install, no add-ons, to test there, too – the problem occurs all the time, in all possible scenarios.

I have contacted the support team for the platform concerned, they were unable to reproduce the problem, even when logged in to my account.

When I exit Kaspersky, the problem stops.

I've tried disabling the Anti-Banner functionality, didn't help. I've also disabled the "Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages" setting in Settings > Security settings > Network settings because this was causing a huge delay in the loading of several websites that I work on.

I hope you can help me solve this problem.

3 minutes ago, harlan4096 said:

What about to disable this one?

image.thumb.png.afa2e8867b8bc846e88341753da2eae6.png

I disabled this even before this particular problem started to occur because this option was causing several websites to load very slowly (30–50–90 seconds). I mentioned this in my original post.

Edited by Cheeseus

1 hour ago, harlan4096 said:

Ok, then report to K. Support: K. Support

Thanks, I had written to them before I posted here. Just replied to their reply asking me for logs and tests.

I made a mistake above – I discovered the component that is causing the issue and it's Safe Browsing. When I disable it and restart the browser, the page stops refreshing.

I tried adding the page URL to Trusted URLs but this doesn't help. The problem only disappears when the entire component is disabled.

Let's see what support will reply.

• Like 1