Web page is attempting to openly transfer the password on a Wi-Fi network; can I check inside my Kaspersky software for the list of all websites that I Blocked or Allowed using this message ?

Hi there, Sometimes while connecting to an open Wi-Fi, and trying to log in any website using my username/password for this site, I receive a message from Kaspersky Total Security app, this message simply asking if I want to allow password transfer or not, "please check attached/inserted screenshot for this message" my question is can I check inside my Kaspersky software for the list of all websites that I Blocked or Allowed using this message ?, then I can modify my choice or clear this list or something else thanks in advance

Hello mk_kaspersky, Welcome! Thank you for posting the issues:pray_tone3: The short answer is no, to all questions, however, this was raised with Kaspersky Lab experts in Russia, some 12 months ago, and has been re-escalated. I will update you as soon as soon as they respond. Best regards
Hello Flood, Special thanks for your short, but yet complete answer, looking forward for further updates,