Web Console 13 "NODEJS_PATH is not set" installation error

Go to solution Solved by DonKid,

Hi!
I’ve been tried to install Web Console 13 (KSCWebConsoleInstaller.13.0.10286.exe) separately after installing KSC Console 13 on remote from server machine. Followed to this manual and after step “1” I’ve got an error message

The environment variable NODEJS_PATH is not set”.

Checked environment variables and in the PATH there I can see both “C:\Program Files\nodejs” and “C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\npm”. Command “npm bin -g” returns proper “C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\npm” path. Tried to add manually NODEJS_PATH with one or another variable and in such case it pass this error but got another one

An unknows error occurred trying to verify the signature of the C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\npm file 0x80092003”.

KSC Console (installation and usage) works great and also I’m a new to all of this (catching to what was done before me) so seems like I’m missing something very simple and probably basic since even Google can’t see if there is was any similar issues.

OS is Win10 pro 20H2

Please, open a ticket here.

Thanks, it helped.

In my case, solution was just to add variable NODEJS_PATH in system variables with value "C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe".

Guess I might be the first one, because anyone else is properly reading Kaspersky Security Center documentation, where that step is actually described.

• Like 1