Was doing Research and when I clicked on one link I received a Malicious Object Detected notification: HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic

was doing some research for work, which involved visiting different companies websites. I was using Google Chrome when I was doing my research and when I was viewing this website I received 11 notifications in a row saying Malicious Object Detected from chrome.exe, unluckily all of them were allowed  by Kaspersky.

I performed a quick scan, restarted my computer, and did a full scan and all came out cleaned. . Since the results of all my scans are clean I was wondering if I have to be worried about anything. I'm not sure how to send reports, but I've attached screenshots of my Kaspersky reports:

Screenshot 2024-02-04 102054.png

Edited by jv210

@jv210Welcome

I have sent your URL to Kaspersky Virus Lab and will provide the verdict when available.

The analysis may take a few hours or days (normally it doesn't take long), so I ask that you please wait.

The malicious file was detected by the safe browsing component, but as you said, the full scan did not detect anything, so you are safe.

I ask that you please avoid accessing this page until there is a final verdict.

Edited by Guilhermesene4096
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Guilhermesene4096 said:

@jv210Welcome

I have sent your URL to Kaspersky Virus Lab and will provide the verdict when available.

The analysis may take a few hours or days (normally it doesn't take long), so I ask that you please wait.

The malicious file was detected by the safe browsing component, but as you said, the full scan did not detect anything, so you are safe.

I ask that you please avoid accessing this page until there is a final verdict.

I have been seeing other topics with the same problem, but for them the KTS antivirus blocked the threat. Not to me (allowed) , does mean that it infects me?

or just allowed means the antivirus for a reason could not block the page