VPN Blocked on certain websites

Win10 V.  22H2 (OS Build 19045.4291)
Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection VPN:  21.17.7.539

Based in Australia.

Have tried resetting my modem, and freshly installing the VPN app on my OS. No change. Problem arose only a couple of days ago.

Two websites known so far are:

Currently blocked (as of this post)
tvnz.co.nz.
Server: New Zealand

image.thumb.png.05f63a96c2d82bc4a88ede5225aa0b6f.png

Amazon (Free with ads) content
Server: All that I've tried.

image.thumb.png.041b989e68ad76fce52d53046ff24fb3.png

3 hours ago, zoltan_90 said:

Win10 V.  22H2 (OS Build 19045.4291); Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection VPN:  21.17.7.539

Based in Australia.

Have tried resetting my modem, and freshly installing the VPN app on my OS. No change. Problem arose only a couple of days ago.

Two websites known so far are:

Currently blocked (as of this post)
tvnz.co.nz.
Server: New Zealand

Amazon (Free with ads) content
Server: All that I've tried.

Hello @zoltan_90

Welcome!

1. Tvnz accessible without VPN (for us)    image.thumb.png.11ce17d9bd685a8aba4e95259a672856.png
  2. Post / share the *actual* Amazon URL please? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
mod 2 2.

Thanks for the response!

I'll clarify; I have no problem accessing the TVNZ website. The problem is the playback of actual content that's blocked when attempted access through the New Zealand server. I use a login, which works fine, but when the player loads, it brings up the same error overlay as in the image in my original post.

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/shows/the-dry/episodes/s1-e1

Here's a specific Amazon URL:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07VVFSR7G/ref=atv_dp_season_select_s2?jic=36|CgtmcmVld2l0aGFkcxIMc3Vic2NyaXB0aW9u

That's through the Chicago server (which I arbitrarily favour as a US server), but none of the other US servers make a difference, nor does a private browser, or deletion of internet data.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, zoltan_90 said:
  1.  TVNZ website - when the player loads, it brings up the same error overlay as in the image in my original post.
  2. Amazon URL & Chicago server (which I arbitrarily favour as a US server), but none of the other US servers make a difference.

Hello @zoltan_90

You're most welcome!

Thank you for the information & clarification!!

1. We can replicate the TVNZ issue.         image.thumb.png.af78a66736f5697688fe4a3dbba398fd.png image.thumb.png.052ad375c94a9a4dd6ff188417a61921.png
  2. (ioo) Amazon is referring to (your) account details, for location / payment information, are you registered in the US OR AUS? 
  • For TVNZ, log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in template as shown in the image below; please include images of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. You may also wish to raise the Amazon issue with Kaspersky Customer Service
    image.thumb.png.68c53079b61fa7a3f45baa59058efb81.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
formatting😓