United Kingdom TAX for reselling Kaspersky Small Office Security

Hello everyone, I'm posting here for the first time, so please bear with me. I've got a few dozens of small business clients locally in Oxfordshire that I'm re-selling the Kaspersky Small Office Security product, and I charge them about 70% extra on the price of the software (it includes installation). I operate as a self-employed with this business, but I also have a job where I earn just enough to fall into the higher rate tax band. My question is, will I have to pay tax on the profit I make from re-selling the software, and will it have to be higher rate tax? Has anyone been in the same situation here with a Kaspersky product? Thanks in advance for your advises. Darren Mod's note: Spam URL deleted. User is warned.

Hello Darren, Welcome! I cannot speak to your exact situation, however, my understanding is "profit above a benchmark is subject to tax". (imo), be guided by your accountant, and Tax compliance laws. There may well be Kaspersky Community members whose circumstances replicate yours, in which case, I'm sure they'll pitch in. Best regards!