unable to use utility file in windows 10

I am unable to use a utility program on my windows 10 PC when I download it for use downloading from verified and its parent site that is completely secure but after download it delete automatically I tried so many things for use it even i disabled antivirus but the condition is same. So please help me on this topic. Your concern is matters. Thank you

Hello @Mukesh Kumar

Welcome!

• 1 May we have the KTS All events, 24hr Report, save as a .txt file, attach📎 to your reply please? 

Refer to video for the steps to export the report:

Link

• 2 You should scan the file/program using Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal however, it sounds as if you’re unable to get a copy of the program with Kaspersky active🤔 
  • 3 Log a request with Kaspersky Technical Support , ask them to tell you why KTS is detecting & deleting the program🤔 . They will need the program zipped in a password protected archive, however, if you’re not able to access the program while Kaspersky is active this may not be possible: explain everything to them and ask them to help you?
  • They will ask for a GSI & Windows Logs, they may ask for Traces, run as the issue is replicated, a detailed history, including all actions taken to resolve, images and a video of the issue.
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please post the KTS Report back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳