Unable to unlock unlimited VPN access

MBY

My license is supposed to provides unlimited VPN access while in reality it is limited to 300 Mo ! I have bought a KaspersKy Total Security Premim Pack that was supposed to enable unlimited and super fast VPN. Every time I use VPN, I find my that my traffic is limited to 300 Mo only and there is no way to unlock it other than buying a premium licence ! Why should I buy it twice ? I have already paid for unlimited access I enjoy unlimited traffic without any restriction.

How can I solve this problem.

Capture d'écran 2023-12-18 120754.png

Capture d'écran 2023-12-18 121948.png

Yes I did connect My Kaspersky account. I disconnected from VPN and connected again but same thing. To make sure that I am using the same account, I have entered my activation code, but again, it didn't work !

On My Kaspersky portal, I see that VPN is active but with 300 Mo only on all my devices. When I push "Manage subscription" button, it shows that I am using the free version !

grafik.thumb.png.eb0859756baaa06178e7091303a94afc.png

• Thanks 1

Hello @MBY

Thank you for posting back & the information!

1. ➡️*Only* the Subscriber account is entitled to Unlimited VPN. 
  2. 👉On each of the five devices, the VPN must be signed in with *your* subscriber email - has that been done? 
  3. 💥IF *another* email is used to sign into the VPN, the VPN data will be 300Mo/daily. 
  4. To have Unlimited on *all* devices, sign into the VPN on *all* devices, with the Subscriber email
  5. In (your) My Kaspersky, AbonnementsApplications - it should show: 

USER_2023-12-20_092235.thumb.jpg.4593b8656252266c45dd387042d000ef.jpg

👉IF the problem persists, please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/fr/b2c/fr, on the support page:  select either Tchat or Email, then fill in Activation et licence, Autre template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added image

Merci Beaucoup.

Oui j'ai fait en sorte que le compte utiliser sur "Kaspersky VPN" soit le même que celui de mon abonnement "Kaspersky Total Security". J'ai même entré le code d'activation sur l'application pour en être sûr. L'application me confire que VPN est associé au même compte mais le trafic reste limité à 300 Mo !

Pour le support kaspersky https://support.kaspersky.com/fr/b2c/fr ça reste inutile car il ne couvre pas ce problème. 

Mon abonnement arrive à échéance dans 4 jours et si je n'arrive pas à résoudre ce problème avec Kaspersky dans les 3 jours qui viennent, je dois changer d'anti virus et de pack VPN. Je suis déjà en train de chercher des alternative pour que je soit prête à cette date.

• The title was changed to Unable to unlock unlimited VPN access