Unable to cancel Auto Renewal

Tonyk

I have decided I do not want to auto renew my subscription to Internet Security. I am unable to delete payment details using the info supplied. I have email Support 3 times with the request my payment details are removed, to which there has been no confirmation this has been done.  Despite giving suffiecient warning it is showing on my account as payment pending.  I seem to be being ignored.  Help appreciated.

6 hours ago, Tonyk said:

I have decided I do not want to auto renew my subscription to Internet Security.

I am unable to delete payment details using the info supplied.

1. I have email Support 3 times with the request my payment details are removed, to which there has been no confirmation this has been done.  Despite giving sufficient warning it is showing on my account as payment pending.  I seem to be being ignored.  Help appreciated.

Hello @Tonyk

Welcome!

1. Please advise, have you received an automated email response with an incident reference number beginning with INC000*, IF 'yes', may we know the reference number please? 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Nicksiminson said:

Hi did you you manage to cancel auto renew I am trying to do the same and it takes me around in circles, Nick.

Hello @Nicksiminson

Welcome!

Go to: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - select either Chat or Email, fill in Order and payment issues, How to stop/cancel automatic renewal? -> follow the template below as a guide, if (your) software is different, fill in the correct software; it's important to provide the email address (you) used when (you) purchased the software, the correct name of the software, the date of purchase, the site where the software was purchased, the Order number - if (you) have it; Invoice number - if (you) have it & Bank receipt number - if (you) have it. 

After submitting the request to support - you will receive an automated email - with an Incident request number - beginning with INC0000*, then it may take up to 5 to 7 business days for the request to be processed. 

IF there's any issues, please post back detailing the problem & include the Incident request number? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

image.thumb.jpeg.b916784fd46c283be0b092caeb260962.jpeg

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Corrected INC format

• 6 months later...

This is incredible. I love the service but if I finally manage to stop auto renewal, I will never take a new Kaspersky membership. Make you go round and round. Cannot stop auto renewal. They do it on purpose to discourage you from stopping autorenewal.

28 minutes ago, mona1958 said:

This is incredible. I love the service but if I finally manage to stop auto renewal, I will never take a new Kaspersky membership. Make you go round and round. Cannot stop auto renewal. They do it on purpose to discourage you from stopping autorenewal.

Hello @mona1958

Welcome!

Agreed, (ioo) stopping auto-renewal is a PIA. 

The easiest way is to go directly to Kaspersky Customer Service, as follows: go to https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - select Email OR Chat-> then select Order and payment issues, How to stop/cancel automatic renewal? as in the following image - IF (your) software is different, fill in the software (you) have:image.thumb.jpeg.78a06197b64da98c3f3b25cb2f355831.jpeg

It's important to provide the email address (you) used when (you) purchased the software, the correct name of the software, the date of purchase & the Order number - if (you) have it.

After submitting the request to Kaspersky Customer Service - you will receive an automated email - with an Incident request number - beginning with INC0000*, then it may take up to 5 to 7 business days for the request to be processed. 

Kaspersky's documentation for the process is: What to do if you couldn't cancel auto-renewal of your license.

💥IF there's any issues, please post back - explaining the problem & include the Incident request number? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar😌