Unable to activate My Kapersky

ksmani21

i had purchased Kapersky Internet security valid for two years.  At that time my laptop was having windows 7 version.  Later I updated to Windows 10. But I am not to activate the purchased Kapersky Internet Security produt to my same laptop .It is showing different devices and it is not activated.

1 hour ago, ksmani21 said:
  • i had purchased Kaspersky Internet Security valid for two years. 
  • At that time my laptop was having windows 7 version. 
  • Later I updated to Windows 10.
  • But I am not to activate the purchased Kaspersky Internet Security product to my same laptop.
  • It is showing different devices and it is not activated.

Hello @ksmani21,

Welcome!

1. What is the actual activation error - we need to see what you see please?   
  2. Was the Kaspersky Internet Security software license purchased from Kaspersky or another merchant? 

Please post back?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

There are many different activation errors, see: Activation errors

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
KIS, not Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium

• 2 weeks later...

I  purchased Kapersky fInternet Security from Kapersky itself.  At that time my laptop was having Windows 7 version. Latest I had updated to Windows 10 version by purchasing from another merchant as I could not update through Microsoft. But in my Kapersky site it is showing two different devices whereas it is the same laptop and I could not activate the same. with the same activation key after the software was downloaded from the kapersky web site.

from 

30 minutes ago, ksmani21 said:

I purchased Kaspersky internet Security from Kaspersky.

At that time my laptop was having Windows 7 version.

Latest I had updated to Windows 10 version by purchasing from another merchant as I could not update through Microsoft.

But in my Kaspersky site it is showing two different devices whereas it is the same laptop, and I could not activate the same. with the same activation key after the software was downloaded from the Kaspersky web site.

Hello @ksmani21

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

1. What is the actual activation error - show us a screen-print - we need to see what you see please?   
  2. Please contact Kaspersky support, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, select Activation and license issues, Other template; support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you; please include screen-prints of the problem & a detailed description

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Corrected spelling ?