TORRENT SITES BLOCKED?

Up until recently I was able to use torrent sites. Now when I try to go to the site I get the error

This site can’t be reached

rarbg.to’s server IP address could not be found.Try:
  1. Checking the connection
  2. Checking the proxy, firewall, and DNS configuration
  3. Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED why is this happening now? I paid for a year subscription so I can go to these sites, which I can no longer do all of a sudden? Can this be fixed?

TORRENT SITES BLOCKED? Up until recently I was able to use torrent sites. Now when I try to go to the site I get the error This site can’t be reachedrarbg.to’s server IP address could not be found. Try:Checking the connection https://about:blank Running Windows Network Diagnostics ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED Why is this happening? I paid for a year subscription so I can go to these sites, which I can no longer do all of a sudden? Can this be fixed?
Hello FIZLIZ Welcome! Please tell us: (1) Operating system: (a) full name? (b) version? (c) build? (d) release? (2) KSC/VPN: (e) version? (f) patch(x)? x=letter (3) Is any other Kaspersky software installed? IF "yes" (3a) Kaspersky software (g)full name? Free? or Licensed? {see note at the end of my reply} (h) version? (i) patch(x)? x=letter (4) Any other AV software installed? IF "yes" (4a) Name? version? (5) When the "Torrent sites, ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED", issue happens, what browsers are being used? (6) Does the issue happen in every browser? (7) Browser(s)? version(s)? (8) If you start the system in SafeMode with Networking, does the issue repeat? (9) With KSC/VPN not active/enabled, can you go to the site? (10) May we have an image of the issue please? (11) Can you pm me the url of a site that presents the error? (12) Please enable KSC/VPN Traces, replicate the issue, save the traces as a zip file, upload .zip to cloud, post back or pm the link please? ***Turn traces OFF AFTER replicating and saving the logs**** (13) Please run GSI & Windows Logs upload to cloud storage of your choice, post or pm the link in your reply please? Please let us know? Thank you. Note: Kaspersky free software has (config) limitations, advertising & no Technical Support. If we know this, we ensure we never waste your time, advising you, for example: "contact Technical Support". Note2: If the Opsys is not Windows, please let us know, we'll provide another link instead of GSI.

Everything was fine until 2 days ago. Like I said, i only used it for torrent sites. Because you don't have Australia as a country, I couldn't have Kaspersky secure connection turned on for normal day to day things like checking my gmail or login into anything but now I can't go onto torrent sites. So If its turned on, I can't access sites that belong to Australia as my VPN is in Germany. I would like a refund instead. Can you please guide me on how to request that instead. I'm going to use a VPN that has worked in the past for me.

• 3 months later...

Hey, guys

I know torrent is blocked for some country just because of piracy but a lot way to unlock them as i do for my side to download movies and entertainment stuff, not software at all because there has malware in software just for only limited as you want to be careful before downloading anything from the torrents sites.

You know i use one the method to unlock them here torrents-proxy.com available all favourite torrent proxy list. hope you try

Thanks 

Trivanks Vinks