The Kaspersky Password Manager browser extension master password keeps showing an error, but I'm sure I'm entering the correct master password.

I followed the software prompts and installed this password manager in the browser. I entered the correct master password, but it shows an error. I then deleted the password manager and reinstalled the password manager, but he still showed that the master password was wrong. Later, I even reset my master password and entered the correct master password, but it still showed that the password was wrong. Including my many comments in the edge extension store are also in the same situation as me, and the master password is wrong. Why?
Because I am Chinese, I use translation software to translate my question into English, and the Chinese is as follows:

我按照软件提示的操作,在浏览器安装了这个密码管理器。我输入了正确的主密码,但是他却显示错误。我之后删除了密码管理器,重新安装了密码管理器,但是他还是显示主密码错误,后面我甚至重置了我的主密码,输入了正确的主密码,但是还是显示密码错误。包括我在edge的扩展商店里面有很多的评论也是和我一样的情况,也是主密码错误,这是为什么?

@mze dsdd Welcome.

2 hours ago, mze dsdd said:

I entered the correct master password, but it shows an error.

Please see :
EN
What to do if you have forgotten the master password
CN → https://support.kaspersky.com/KPM/Win9.0/zh-Hant/85119.htm

Spoiler

"If you forget your master password, you will no longer be able to access your data. In this case, you will have to create a new vault and protect it with a new master password. Then you will be able to add new data to the vault."

"如果您忘記主密碼,您將無法再存取您的資料。在這種情況下,您必須建立新的儲存庫並用新的主密碼防護它。然後您將能夠向儲存庫新增新資料。"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Berny said:

@mze dsdd Welcome.

Please see :
EN
What to do if you have forgotten the master password
CN → https://support.kaspersky.com/KPM/Win9.0/zh-Hant/85119.htm

Reveal hidden contents

"If you forget your master password, you will no longer be able to access your data. In this case, you will have to create a new vault and protect it with a new master password. Then you will be able to add new data to the vault."

"如果您忘記主密碼,您將無法再存取您的資料。在這種情況下,您必須建立新的儲存庫並用新的主密碼防護它。然後您將能夠向儲存庫新增新資料。"

I didn't forget my master password. I have also reset my master password. I am 100% certain that the master password I entered is correct. But it still shows an error. In the comments section of the Edge browser extension, many other users have also reported this issue. They have reported that entering the correct main password shows an error

• 4 months later...

Hi.

I am having the same issue on Chrome. I cannot find any answer to the problem, and the support page forms are unusable (drop down menu don't close after selection)

Is there a way to get proper help, or an email address to solve this problem? Or does anybody know the solution here?

Thanks for helping out 

Screenshot 2023-12-05 125359.png