sudden message about a stoped download while watching a twitch stream and having the discord page open

Hello Everyone,

while watching a twitch stream and having the discord page open (i did nothing at the time, did not click any link etc.), i received a message that Kaspersky blocked a suspicious download of “Trojan.BAT.Shutdown.u”. Since i dont use any chrome extensions other than the Kaspersky one and in general try to be as careful as possible, iam pretty irritated how and why this happend. A complete scan does not end up with any hit, but that still leaves me with the question how this download could start in the first place. if anyone can explain to me how this can happen and what further steps i can take to ensure iam safe, i would highly appreciate it.

The Kaspersky report is attached, maybe someone who is braver than me can find out whats behind the link the download came from  

Hi Wesly, thanks for your reply!!

no i never saw this link before. the part that scares me the most is that i did not interact with my pc at the time of the warning at all. i was just watching a twicht stream and had the discord web page open. i did not even had my hands on mouse or keyboard for 5min prior to the warning, so there is no way i accidentally opened a link that lead to the download. the full scan showed no results but i really can not come up with another answer for this download attempt, than that i already have some sort of malware on my pc :(

Hello,

i was just watching a twicht stream and had the discord web page open.

Could you please provide the twicht stream url? Any media source website based on Javascript technology to create online video player. This type media play could include advertisement or “not bad object”. So any website source need analyses.

Regards.