Subscription versions

Go to solution Solved by Mario52,

Hello everyone, I am writing from Italy and I am using the translator as I do not know the English language perfectly, I would like clarification on the various types of subscriptions,

as I am currently I use the product "Kaspersky Anti-Virus" whose license expires in December 2023 and in the last days
past few days I received the email inviting me to renew and in case you want it to upgrade
with another product with more features called "Kaspersky Internet Security" and
"Kaspersky Total Security" with other obviously higher amounts having more functions, 
but all three refer to a renewal for No. 3 PCs perhaps because at the time
I purchased it in this mode taking advantage of an offer on one site.
In the two most expensive packages, among the various functions, there is VPN but with the limitation
of only 300mb per day which is low.These versions appear to me if I go directly to the page
for renewal if I instead go to the home page of products on offer I noticed that there are three other 
packages that are called "Kaspersky Standard antivirus" I assume the same as mine, "Kaspersky plus Internet security" and Kaspersky Premium Total Security"

with very different prices probably because they refer to the protection of only one Pc and also regarding VPN in the pls and premium versions I read that it is unlimited.

Now I would like to know if in the renewal it is possible to have a price referring to only one PC but there is no
this option and if I would buy the premium version with all my data directly from the site, can I do it even though I already have a license? It is not clear to me how many are the types of licenses since in fact there are 6 if I'm not mistaken, seeing the prices, it would be more convenient for me to buy a new one than to renew even if the amount indicated refers only to the first year for example the renewal of the current one (Kaspersky AntiVirus) would cost 31.49€ and the Kaspersky Standard antivirus 17.99€.
Thanks in advance for the support

8 hours ago, Mario52 said:

Hello everyone, I am writing from Italy and I am using the translator as I do not know the English language perfectly, I would like clarification on the various types of subscriptions,

as I am currently I use the product "Kaspersky Anti-Virus" whose license expires in December 2023 and in the last days past few days I received the email inviting me to renew and in case you want it to upgrade
with another product with more features called "Kaspersky Internet Security" and
"Kaspersky Total Security" with other obviously higher amounts having more functions, 
but all three refer to a renewal for No. 3 PCs perhaps because at the time
I purchased it in this mode taking advantage of an offer on one site.
In the two most expensive packages, among the various functions, there is VPN but with the limitation
of only 300mb per day which is low. These versions appear to me if I go directly to the page
for renewal. if I instead go to the home page of products on offer I noticed that there are three other 
packages that are called "Kaspersky Standard antivirus" I assume the same as mine, "Kaspersky plus Internet security" and Kaspersky Premium Total Security" with very different prices probably because they refer to the protection of only one Pc and also regarding VPN in the pls and premium versions I read that it is unlimited.

Now I would like to know if in the renewal it is possible to have a price referring to only one PC but there is no
this option and if I would buy the premium version with all my data directly from the site, can I do it even though I already have a license? It is not clear to me how many are the types of licenses since in fact there are 6 if I'm not mistaken, seeing the prices, it would be more convenient for me to buy a new one than to renew even if the amount indicated refers only to the first year for example the renewal of the current one (Kaspersky AntiVirus) would cost 31.49€ and the Kaspersky Standard antivirus 17.99€.
Thanks in advance for the support

Hello @Mario52

Benvenuto! Your English is fine, do not worry, because it's the English section we must continue to parlare in English, not Italian, we hope that's ok? 

👉Kaspersky Internet security (old) - no VPN = Kaspersky Standard (new) - no VPN👈

Yes, you can buy a new license *but* read very carefully

Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Total Security & Kaspersky Security Cloud are Kaspersky's *old* software - these products will eventually be obosolete - Kaspersky has not yet announced the *end date*. 

None of Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Total Security & Kaspersky Security Cloud - come with Kaspersky VPN - IF (you) wish to purchase: the *old* software & the VPN - the VPN must be purchased *separately*. 

Kaspersky Basic, Kaspersky Standard, Kaspersky Plus, Kaspersky Premium are Kaspersky's *new* software & this *new* sofware range *replaces* the *old* software. 

💥Buying Kaspersky Basic, Kaspersky Standard, Kaspersky Plus, Kaspersky Premium from a Kaspersky website or thru (your) MyKaspersky account - the *subscription* activates on the purchase date  - not the install date.💥 

Kaspersky Plus & Kaspersky Premium both come with Unlimited VPN for the Subscriber account *only*  -> all other User accounts on the Subscription get Standard/Free VPN. 

Please post back, tell us:

1. 👉From https://www.kaspersky.it/home-security#all -> which softwareKaspersky Plus & Kaspersky Premium?

2. How many Devices the subscription should cover?
  3. How many Users the subscription should cover?
  4. How many Years the subscription should cover? 

Confronto dei piani di abbonamento

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar || added: Confronto dei piani di abbonamento
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Mario52

Benvenuto! Your English is fine, do not worry, because it's the English section we must continue to parlare in English, not Italian, we hope that's ok? 

👉Kaspersky Internet security (old) - no VPN = Kaspersky Standard (new) - no VPN👈

Yes, you can buy a new license *but* read very carefully

Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Total Security & Kaspersky Security Cloud are Kaspersky's *old* software - these products will eventually be obosolete - Kaspersky has not yet announced the *end date*. 

None of Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Total Security & Kaspersky Security Cloud - come with Kaspersky VPN - IF (you) wish to purchase: the *old* software & the VPN - the VPN must be purchased *separately*. 

Kaspersky Basic, Kaspersky Standard, Kaspersky Plus, Kaspersky Premium are Kaspersky's *new* software & this *new* sofware range *replaces* the *old* software. 

💥Buying Kaspersky Basic, Kaspersky Standard, Kaspersky Plus, Kaspersky Premium from a Kaspersky website or thru (your) MyKaspersky account - the *subscription* activates on the purchase date  - not the install date.💥 

Kaspersky Plus & Kaspersky Premium both come with Unlimited VPN for the Subscriber account *only*  -> all other User accounts on the Subscription get Standard/Free VPN. 

Please post back, tell us:

1. 👉From https://www.kaspersky.it/home-security#all -> which softwareKaspersky Plus & Kaspersky Premium?

2. How many Devices the subscription should cover?
  3. How many Users the subscription should cover?
  4. How many Years the subscription should cover? 

Confronto dei piani di abbonamento

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Thank you very much for the information, you were very clear,
I don't understand why, being an outdated product,
I was not offered, in the renewal, one of the new subscriptions, if I had not noticed I would have renewed a now obsolete subscription.
Anyway now I will decide which subscription to join probably the premium .
Thanks again

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mario52 said:

Thank you very much for the information, you were very clear,

1. I don't understand why, being an outdated product, I was not offered, in the renewal, one of the new subscriptions, if I had not noticed I would have renewed a now *obsolete* subscription.
  2. Anyway now I will decide which subscription to join probably the premium .

Hello @Mario52

You are most welcome, we're very happy to read that the information we shared has been helpful🤸‍♂️

1. *Kaspersky Anti-Virus* is not yet *obsolete* - Kaspersky have not announced an end date for end-of life for the old range, but the *new* range has been fully distributed across the globe & almost without exception - all Kaspersky websites offer the *new* software range. In our experience, sometimes (people) find a discrepancy between the personal localised renewal offers - the offer may be based in part on the software defined in a user's MyKaspersky account. 
  2. Don't forget -> the Subscription *activates* on the date you pay for the subscription, not the software install date || The Unlimited VPN is for the Subscriber holder account, all other User accounts on the Subscription get Standard/ Free VPN || Renewal Subscriptions are more expensive ||  On the *new* Subscription purchase page - there's no button to cancel the Renewal, if you wish to cancel the Renewal before renewal date, simply contact Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.it/b2c/it

USER_2023-11-21_101105.thumb.jpg.6da557e3dd204855cab7b263b1800f46.jpg

• 👉IF there's any problems or issues, please do not hesitate to post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

29 minutes ago, Mario52 said:

Thanks for the information, I had not been able to find the Italian version of the forum.

Hello again @Mario52

Thank you for posting back!

For the Italian Forum, to start a new topic, try: https://forum.kaspersky.com/forum/utenti-privati-61/?do=add

USER_2023-11-21_101517.thumb.jpg.348bd0baaede19107c3b6222163806cc.jpg

IF it's still a problem, please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mario52 said:

Hello everyone, I bought the plus version on offer and the support told me that the old version will not be renewed, Problem solved
Thank you all

Hello @Mario52

Well done👏

Thank you for taking the time to update the Community, we're delighted to read the good news🤸‍♂️

We also note you've successfully posted in the Italian section, so success all around. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋