Spotify and Andoid Auto Don't Connect

Greetings.  Recently, I installed in my Samsung Galaxy A70 (with Android Version 11), Kaspersky Internet Security Premium, Version 11.70.4.5882.  However, it has since prevented me to connect Spotify and Android Auto through Bluetooth.  I never got any error messages on my cellular.  As a result of this, I took a quick glance at about 270 articles in your Kaspersky Community Webpage, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a solution for it.  I hope that through the Kaspersky Community, I can obtain an adequate resolution to this predicament.  Thanks to all of you for your time and assistance.

Samsung Galaxy A70 (with Android Version 11), Kaspersky Internet Security Premium, Version 11.70.4.5882. 

KIS prevents me to connect Spotify and Android Auto through Bluetooth. 

I never got any error messages on my cellular. 

Hello @ECValentin,

Welcome!

1. In the Android, Bluetooth settings, is the device set to be visible to nearby devices?
  2. In Spotify, is Device Broadcast Status enabled?
  3. IF KIS is removed, does the Spotify sync (with Bluetooth) work? 
  4. IF KIS is removed, does the  Android Auto sync (with Bluetooth) work?
  5. Are any other device(s) being used → if “yes”, tell us name, device OS & version
  6. Are there any apps that do sync, with Bluetooth & with KIS installed? 
  7. Is there any Kaspersky software installed on other device(s) → if “yes”, tell us name of Kaspersky software name & version
  8. Did you receive & confirm a Bluetooth pairing Passkey? 
  9. Does Bluetooth have a Pairing accepted status? 

Please post back?

• Note: we have multiple Androids, paired, via Bluetooth, streaming Spotify:

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resources: 

Read before you create a new topic!, tutorial by @Danila T.