Setup process error: 1603 Increase DiskSpace on Network Agent 11.0.0.1131

We are trying to install Network Agent 11.0.0.1131 and Kasp Endpoint 11.1.0.15919. Several servers are reporting errors with the Network Agent on some systems:- Setup process error: 1603 (General Windows Installer engine error. Increase DiskSpace requirements in Setup.ini and try again.) Installing on Windows Server 2019 version 1809 Server has 298Gig C Drive with with 279Gig free, so space is not an issue. I have tried logging in with my account and with the admin account and get the same result. It's not happening to all servers/computers. Only about 20% of them. Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, According to System event log there are several sevents like "The driver detected that the device \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 has its write cache enabled. Data corruption may occur." Please confirm that your HDD works correctly before we continue. Please provide us with C:\WINDOWS\Installer\MSI916B.tmp as well. Thank you!

From what we know this event is just a warning from Microsoft for computers that are not on a UPS. Cache is not recommended in some circumstances. This is a VM on a host that has UPS protection, so there is no real risk. The server was a fresh build a few years ago (Server 2016) and has similar settings to other servers. One thing we did note is that this has a dynamically expanding disk, so the hard drive expands as required. Could the installer be reading this incorrectly and not allowing for it to be a dynamically expanding disk? Also, the temp file you have asked for is not on that server.

Interestingly we started to work on another server and had the same error, but this time on the Kaspersky Endpoint for Windows (11.1.0) (11.1.0.15919) and not the network agent. What we have found so far is that all servers seeing this error have dynamicly expanding disks and run on a Hyper-V 2012 R2 host. We will be updating our hosts to 2019 in the next 3 months but I am not sure I can go three months without AV on these servers. GSI of this second server is attached.

• 2 weeks later...
Interestingly we started to work on another server and had the same error, but this time on the Kaspersky Endpoint for Windows (11.1.0) (11.1.0.15919) and not the network agent. What we have found so far is that all servers seeing this error have dynamicly expanding disks and run on a Hyper-V 2012 R2 host. We will be updating our hosts to 2019 in the next 3 months but I am not sure I can go three months without AV on these servers. GSI of this second server is attached.
Hello! First of all you need to check if the Windows has some fragments of the previous KES installation. Please use Kavremover The error that we seen in the logs is "Application: Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows -- The installed AES-56 encryption libraries do not correspond to the AES-256 encryption libraries in this package." Also check the type of encryption of installing package, Thank you!

Hello! First of all you need to check if the Windows has some fragments of the previous KES installation. Please use KavremoverThe error that we seen in the logs is "Application: Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows -- The installed AES-56 encryption libraries do not correspond to the AES-256 encryption libraries in this package." Also check the type of encryption of installing package, Thank you!
Thanks you for the information. I ran the Kavremover tool as requested on the main server (the one I have access to reboot during the day). I did not see any option in this tool to remove the Network Agent, which is the item failing on this server, It fails on the network agent and then does not proceed to the installation of the main application. I did select the Kasp Endpoint Security (in the Kavremover tool) and rebooted as requested by the software. This did not make any difference and the software still refuses to install at the Network Agent.

Hi, Please run kavremover with "-nodetect" key and specify Network Agent version manually. Please let us know about result.
Could you please have a look at kavremover and tell me which item I should be selecting? I can not see any items in the list that detail or are similar to Network Agent.

Note that I did not like having an active server with no antivirus installed, so I went to an old installer with Network Agent 10.5.1781 and Kaspersky 10.1.1.746. This installed without error. Something in the disk space checking on the newer version?

Hi, Please run kavremover with "-nodetect" key and specify Network Agent version manually. Please let us know about result.
Please note that this is not the answer. I am not sure how to remove the incorrect selection that indicates that it is the answer.

Hi Guys. As per above the item marked as "Best answer" is not an answer as the removal tool provided does not have an option to remove the network agent. How do I get help?
You can use the following utility https://support.kaspersky.com/13088, but at first we recommend describe your isuue, possible, you don't need to use mentioned utility. Thank you!

The issue is as per described in the posts above. The instillation of the latest version of the network agent is failing and reporting that it is due to a lack of disk space. The item has been described in detail above. There is no shortage of disk space. The removal tool DOES NOT WORK WHEN THERE IS NOTHING INSTALLED. I am not having issues removing an old version. The issue is with installing a new version. If I go to an older version it will install and work fine. I can also uninstall the old version. The issue is only with the new version.

• 1 month later...
Hi all. Im having the same error but only whit one PC out of 25. In this case kvremover dosnt work, so I decide to use Revo Uninstaller. After uninstall network agent, I run the proces from the standart email link, but it fail again. Any idea? Greetings from Rosario, Argentina :thumbsup_tone2:

Hi all. Im having the same error but only whit one PC out of 25. In this case kvremover dosnt work, so I decide to use Revo Uninstaller. After uninstall network agent, I run the proces from the standart email link, but it fail again. Any idea? Greetings from Rosario, Argentina :thumbsup_tone2:
Hello! Please create an incident to your company account. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey,

Sorry for late reply.i dont know what is the reason behind this error.but error only occurs when you are using standalone network agent or kaspersky endpoint secuirty packges.

i fixed it by installing both applications separately via remote installations and local instllation using 

KLshare and packages.

• 4 weeks later...