Self-Defense Blocked Apps unnormally

• 4 months later...
I have the same issue here 2019-10-02 14:41:12 The operation with application resources is blocked by Self-Defense Protection Taskmgr.exe C:\Windows\System32\ 14620 Terminate GL\nmcd Blocked C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\NetworkAgent\klnagent.exe I'm using KES 11.1.1.126 with pf7539. I have tried putting that program in the trusted application list and it stills blocks it. I have disabled self-defence for now unfortunately. Marco

I can confirm. I have seen those events for quite a long time. Self Defense is blocking all kinds of processes, even KES itself and processes that are in Trusted Apps and Excluded scan. I'm not sure that this is having any effect on the systems though. So far have not seen any stability or other issues. I once opened a ticket regarding this and thought that this is sorted.

Dmitry Parshutin , do you need any logs to help troubleshoot this issue ? Thanks. Marco.
Hello!
Hi, Could you please provide us with full GSI log from that host?
System Info attached in ehirt link
Hello! We cannot find GSI report in dropbox.
Please use this article to collect GSI https://support.kaspersky.com/us/common/diagnostics/3632?_ga=2.264757135.1852452202.1570082165-1093620080.1549720686