Security for Android and Desktop

Neil

Hello,
I've just purchased a new Samsung A52s android phone and I'm looking to upgrade from the pre installed security software.

I also have a windows 10 desktop pc with Kaspersky Internet Security, which will shortly require the licence renewing.
I'm undecided whether to purchase dedicated android security software for my phone and renew my desktop security, or purchase a product that gives me the same amount of security (or more) for both devices? I've carried out some research but I’m still unsure.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hello @Neil

Welcome!

We’d recommend installing Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) Premium Trial, fully evaluate the software, before making a decision. IF the Premium Trial license expires before the KIS Windows license is due to expire, switch to KIS Free, for the Android, then when the time comes to purchase the KIS Windows license you’ll be able to purchase a license that’ll cover both devices = cheaper. 

IF you’d like to use or plan to use a password manager, for example Kaspersky Password Manager (KPM), you’d be better off with Kaspersky Total Security, as KPM Premium comes with the KTS license. 

One thing we just checked tho, the number of devices covered by the KIS & or KTS licenses available are:

• 1 device, 1 year 
  • 1 device, 2 years
  • 3 devices, 1 year
  • 3 devices, 2 years
  • 5 devices, 1 year
  • 5 devices, 2 years + 10 devices for  1 & 2 years. 

⚠ No licenses for 2 devices for any period⚠  

Always do your research!

Also, KIS & KTS Windows licenses automatically come with Kaspersky VPN Free.  

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Additional resource:

About Kaspersky Internet Security for Android

Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection: available versions and subscription options